第34Q

It was the final day of the Winter Cup Preliminary Tournament. The hall was almost packed. Touou's team was entering the hall with one of them dragging something behind them, with movements and muffled voices coming from it. Before the match began, both Seirin and Kirisaki Dai Ichi players were warming up.

"Hey!" said Imayoshi when they entered to see that the match had yet to start. "We made it."

"We're here." said Momoi while untying the bag to reveal a reluctant Aomine.

"That was a dirty trick." he commented.

"You're just too stupid, Aomine." said the captain.

"It was easier than catching a sparrow." commented Momoi, recalling how they were able to catch Aomine and drag him to the preliminary, by distracting him with a gravure magazine to make it easier for them to trap him.

Aomine held up the magazine with an angered look. "This isn't Horikita Mai-chan!" he yelled. "It's Horiuchi Mako-chan!"

"So what?" asked the captain in a bored tone. "They're both cute. Who cares?"

"I like big tits!" he argued.

On the other side of the court, Kaijo's team entered. "Come on, hurry up." said Kise.

"Don't rush." said Kasamatsu. "They're still warming up."

"Anyway, Kasamatsu..." trailed Moriyama before he starting looking around the stands. "Where are the hot girls?"

"That's not what we're here for!" scolded the said boy.

Moriyama's gaze then landed on Yasu, who was sitting on the bench watching her teammates practise. "Ah!" he sighed, swooning at the girl. "Seirin's manager is as cute as ever!"

A vein popped out of Kise's temple when he heard this. "Stay away from Yasucchi!" he scolded.

"I'm getting pumped!" shouted Hayakawa. "I'll get all the (re)bounds!"

"We just came to watch!" reminded Kasamatsu, annoyed. "And shut up!"

Once Kise had calmed down, he looked up and smiled brightly to see Touou opposite them. "Hey!" he shouted, waving at them. "Momocchi! Aominecchi!" He then glanced at Yasu, who looked at his direction when she heard him shouting from the stands, and waved at her as well. "Yasucchi!"

"You shut up, too!" yelled the captain, kicking Kise in the back. Blue lines appeared on Yasu's forehead as she watched Kaijo's team having a havoc among each other, causing a lot of noise.

"Huh?" said Aomine, looking at the Seirin players on the court.

"What?" asked Momoi when she heard him.

"I'm not interested in the game, but they seem awfully bloodthirsty today." he noted.

Back on the court, the ball bounced of the ring. Hyuga clicked his tongue when he missed another shot. "Is Hyuga okay?" asked Koganei worriedly. "He's been missing all his shots today."

"I understand he's excited, but we're up against them today." growled Izuki, glaring at the opposing team. Kuroko followed his gaze and looked at the players uneasily.

A ball rolled up to someone's foot, and he picked it up. "Isn't this your ball?" asked Hanamiya.

"Thanks." said Kiyoshi as he jogged towards him.

"You're welcome." said Hanamiya before passing the ball to him. "Hey, you seem to be feeling well."

"Yeah, thanks to you." said Kiyoshi.