第49Q

"What?" gasped Yasu when she and the rest have heard his request. "Tep-nii, are you serious?"

"Yeah." he replied seriously. "The last two- No, one minute is enough. I need to be able to play."

"You're going back in?" asked Koganei worriedly.

"You can't do something reckless!" scolded Tsuchida.

"They're right, Tep-nii." said Yasu. "What if you get hurt again?"

Riko contemplated for a moment before giving in. "Fine." she said.

"Coach?" said the manager, surprised.

"Are you sure, Riko?" asked Kiyoshi.

"What are you talking about?" she said before standing up to roll up her sleeves. "Even if I tried to stop you, you'd force your way in. So it's up to you, Yasu-chan."

"What?" she responded, blinking at her.

"Give me three minutes." said Riko while tying up her hair. "Lead the team while I'm gone."

Yasu looked down, still not sure about the idea. Kiyoshi suddenly held her hand, making her look at him. "Please." he pleaded softly, looking at her in the eyes.

She stared back into his eyes and sighed, finally giving in. "Okay." she said.

Kiyoshi smiled and patted her head. "Thank you, Ya-chan." he said before leaving with Riko.

Fukui received the ball and was surprised to see the formation Seirin was using. "It's a 2-3 zone!" said Araki, who recognised it as well.

'They're running the same formation as us?' questioned Fukui while bouncing the ball.

'Is he trying to cover the entire inside like Atsushi?' thought Himuro while looking at Kagami, who was covering the inside by himself. He tried to break past Hyuga's defense, but failed.

'Are they afraid of our inside?' wondered Fukui. 'This formation creates a surprising amount of pressure against a normal team!' He stepped back and did a high pass.

'Crap!' cussed Izuki.

"It's an alley-oop!" said Hyuga.

"Murasakibara!" yelled Kagami in a challenging manner, as he jumped to block him.

"All we have to do is pass." said Fukui. "After all, our center is Murasakibara." The said boy dunked the ball backwards, avoiding Kagami block.

"Kagami-kun!" called Kuroko worriedly when he fell to the floor.

"Do you really think you can stop me alone?" mocked Murasakibara. "Don't be so conceited, Kagami."

"If that's what it takes to win, I'll do it." he said determinedly. "I'll stop you." Aomine and Yasu fixated their gazes on him with their brows furrowed.

'The Stealth Full-Court Man-to-Man Defence again.' noted Okamura, who passed the ball to the shooting guard.

'Everyone left after giving Himuro the ball.' thought Hyuga when the Yosen players ran off. 'Is he trying to one-on-one Kagami?'

"You're not going anywhere!" said Kagami.

"Do it, if you can!" challenged Himuro. He drove to the right, and as soon as Kagami's eyes followed, he drove from the other side, making him fall for the fake.

'Seriously?' he questioned. 'His fakes are good enough, but he's going even faster now!'

"Muro-chin, stop!" yelled Murasakibara when he turned around. The said boy stopped in time before Kuroko could steal the ball.