[10] The first

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, stop it! Stop, let's just take a break", J-Hope turned off the music and plopped on the ground tiredly. His legs were already giving up on him, but the main reason why he wanted them to take a break was because of the Maknae.

"Jungkook, we've done this step hundred times already. What is the problem?"

Jungkook, Jimin and J-Hope were dancing on a new choreography that J-Hope came up with just that day. J-Hope had the talent for making choreographies; it was like the steps were endlessly coming in his mind and all he needed to do was to connect them.

They never had any problem when it came to learning choreographies because the trio danced together ever since they were little.

But today Jungkook was slightly destructed and he was just blankly staring at the ground. Not even Jimin and J-Hope's protests reached to him. It was like he was lost in his own world.

"I kissed her..."

He touched his lips lightly. The words escaped his mouth in a whisper, but Jimin and J-Hope were able to hear them since they were waiting in silence for their friend to answer. But his answer was not even connected to their question.

When they've heard these words coming out of his mouth, they both grinned like proud older brothers and were already planning in their minds how to tease the hell out of him about it.

They didn't need to ask him who, when it was obvious that the lucky girl was Minhee. She was the first and only girl that Jungkook had ever brought in their dance studio. She was the first girl that was able to enter his life ever since that horrible accident. She was the first to make him smile sincerely.

She was special to him.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw their mischievous grins, finally realizing that the words which were pinned in his mind the whole time came out of his mouth as well.

"I mean... Hm... No that's not what I..."

Jungkook was stuttering which surprised Jimin and J-Hope even more because they've known him their whole life and it was the first time that they've seen Jungkook acting like that because of a girl.

"You like her, don't you?" Jimin was the first to say it, while J-Hope was just blabbing some inhuman things. The sounds that were coming out of his mouth were somehow mixing of laughter and air-choking.

"Mhm..", Jungkook affirmed softly, burying his head low trying to avoid any eye contact with them.

"And what are you still doing here? Idiot, go ask her out.", Jimin jumped off the ground starling Jungkook in the process. He didn't expect his Hyung to act like that; he expected at least more teasing from him.

"You think..." Jungkook started only to be stopped by Jimin in the middle of the sentence.

"I don't think, Jungkook. I know! Now get out of here, before I kick you out myself."

Jimin pulled Jungkook off the ground and pushed him towards the exit door of the studio. He didn't want Jungkook to lose this chance of happiness. Jimin wanted to see Jungkook happy again like he was before everything happened. And he knew that Minhee was the only one who could make that to happen.

Before he closed the door after Jungkook, he yelled for him one last time.

"Oh and Jungkook, shower first!"

********

One hour later, Jungkook was already standing in front of Minhee's house waiting for her to come out. He had texted her before, to ask her if she was free to see him.

When she accepted, his first thoughts were on where to take her. He wanted to go all cliché on their first date and take her in a Luna Park.

It surprised him when Minhee said 'no' to his offer. She didn't have anything against the Luna Parks but she was the type of girl who wanted to go simple with the things that happened in her life.

She liked Jungkook already and she didn't need a Luna Park for a first date. Why waste money on something like that when there were millions of other things that they could do. Instead, she suggested him to go to an actual park where they could just walk around surrounded by green. They could sit beside the lake, drink freshly made coffee and get to know each other better. What was better than that?

The weather was warm and sunny. It was like the day was on their side too, cheering for their beginning.

They were sitting on the grass, well not really sitting, more like laying on it. They were laying side by side inhaling the fresh air and looking up to the bright sky.

Their hands were interlocked and Jungkook was just making circles with his thumb on Minhee's soft palm. The feeling that was building around them was calming and peaceful. Both of them felt so relaxed with each other almost as if this wasn't even their first date; as if they were meant to be.

He brought her hand up to his lips and left a soft kiss on it. This caused Minhee to turn her head towards him finding his eyes already gazing at her. They were just laying there under the sky communicating with just their eyes. Their eyes, which were only chanting one single word - love.

********

It was starting to get chilly beside the lake so they decided to go to the nearby café to fill their systems with something sweet. They decided to do a thing that ordinary couples do - share a piece of chocolate pie.

Everything was as smooth as silk around them until some kids from their school came in the café. When one of them saw Jungkook he even shamelessly pointed at him while whispering to the others loudly enough for them to hear him. 'Look, it's Jungkook with the new girl.'

Minhee didn't want to give a meaning to their rumoring since they were nothing new to her when she was around Jungkook. But Jungkook grew uncomfortable and stiffened beside her. He buried his eyes on the table.

"When will you tell me the real reason for these rumors?"

She asked before she was able to stop herself from doing it. It was the first time that she asked him directly this question and even though she was curious, she somehow feared the answer.

"It's not something you tell on a first date..." Jungkook tried to joke about it, wanting to turn the conversation in a 'safer zone'. He wanted to hide his expression from Minhee while hiding his hands under the table, which were already turned white from the way he squeezed them into balls.

"But I want to hear it from you..."

"I'm not sure that you want to know. What if? What if after that, you change the way you feel about me now?"