[15] Happiness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You sound cheerful today? Did you miss me that much?" Minhee mocked Jungkook over the phone when she heard the content note in his voice. Indeed, she was happy that Jungkook was finally showing some progress. He was more caring, more loving, more cheerful lately and she couldn't help but fall for him more and more every single day.

"How can I not be when I'm having a date with my two beautiful ladies?"

"Two?"

She lifted her eyebrow in confusion while unknowingly curling her fingers until she felt the pain of her nails pinned in her hand. She couldn't believe herself that just for a second out there, she was ... jealous.

She never used to be the jealous type of girl. Yes, she had dated some guys before Jungkook but then again she never felt like she was in love with them. It was always as if she just had a crush on her boyfriends but she would always end it before the relationship deepened. But with Jungkook, everything that she was experiencing was new to her.

"Of course, in fact I'm already with one of them", Jungkook decided to tease Minhee a little more over the phone while holding the hand of his companion as they were headed toward the place where Minhee was waiting.

Once they arrived, Minhee's face from confused immediately changed into a delighted one. A genuine smile appeared on her lips when she saw the girl who let go of Jungkook's hand and was practically running towards her.

She kneeled so she would reach the level of the girl and wrapped her hands around the girl's tiny little body.

"Jinhee! Why didn't you tell that you'll come? I missed you."

"We wanted to surprise you, Unnie! Wow, you look so beautiful today. When I grow up, I want to be like you", Jinhee said still holding her hands around Minhee's neck. She neared Minhee's cheek leaving a small peck on it. If Minhee could shine, she would already have by now from the happiness she felt when the little girl showed this kind of affection towards her.

Minhee was an only child in her family and couldn't help herself but wonder why her parents never gave her a little brother or sister. She would always dream about having a little sister, to whom she could teach how to dress, how to apply make-up, talk about boys. And with Jinhee now, she finally felt like she had one.

"You will even more beautiful!"

"Hey, aren't you going to invite me in that hug? I'm jealous." Jungkook neared the two girls wanting to wrap his hands around the both of them. The two of them were the most precious things in his life and when he was seeing them together, it was his greatest happiness.

*******

"You are my Oppa's girlfriend now?"

Jinhee asked Minhee while they were waiting for Jungkook who was buying ice-creams from them. The little girl wiggled her eyebrows with a mischievous look on her face and teasing tone in her voice. Minhee knew from whom she had inherited that kind of teasing.