The Fifth Pevensie - Chapter One - The Beginning

Character Profile

Name: Isabelle Pevensie

Siblings Peter Pevensie (Twin), Susan Pevensie, (Younger Sister) Edmund Pevensie (Little Brother) and Lucy Pevensie

About Isabelle: Isabelle is a kind and gentle girl who tries to get on with everyone. Belle hates conflict and any type of argument. Being the Younger twin of the eldest two there were complications with her birth and so has a heart defect which could cost her, her life at any moment. Knowing this she tries to live her live to the fullest and cover up her fear of dying with a smile and trying to lighten the mood. Peter being her twin i fiercely protective of her and barely is away from her for long unless it's necessary.

Played by: Emma Watson

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Isabelle-

I was sitting on the back step when the air raid went off I looked up to the sky and on to the horizon as the city was plunged into darkness and spotlights were aimed at the sky. I stood and looked back into the house I heard Mum shouting at Edmund and Peter.

"Isabelle? Isabelle where are you?" Peter shouted

"Out here come on" I walked fast towards the shelter.

"wait Dad" Edmund ran back for the house

"Edmund no!" I shouted

"I'll get him" Peter yelled taking off after our Little Brother

"Peter come back!" I yelled

"girls into the shelter"

"But Mum Pete and Ed" I protested

"Now Isabelle" I looked back as i was hustled into the shelter. I sat down on one of the beds and waited.

Edmund was pushed in and hit the floor while Peter followed with a angry look on his face.

"Why can't you think of anyone but yourself you're so selfish. You could have got us killed"

"That's enough Peter" I scolded gosh to think he was the eldest twin I shuffled toward my little brother and pulled him into my arms and hugged him. Edmund was affected the most of Dad's call up to the army. When he left he changed. The rest of us did but Me and Ed the most I was a Daddy's little Princess and Edmund doted on Dad he was his hero. Mum joined me in comforting Ed while Peter just looked at us.

"why can't you just do as your told" He turned round and closed the door.

"your too harsh on him" i commented

"don't you start" i glared at him and he shut up.

"Peter, Ed doted on Dad just like you did you have to admit if you were the same age he is you would be the exact same"

"i wouldn't" he protested

"Liar. look you know i hate it when you start shouting especially at our own little brother can you at least try to be civil and less adult like. Instead of being the man of the house could you just be the brother...my brother before all this nonsense started." he looked at me and moved a lock of my hair away.

"fine, but only because you're asking." i smiled and him and leaned my head on his shoulder and he did the same with me.