The Fifth Pevensie - Chapter Six - Narnia

The next morning i was strong enough to move out of bed with the help of my twin and down to breakfast. I needed to get moving and some fresh air would be nice. So all of us decided to go outside on this sunny day and while three of them played cricket i was reading to Lucy.

"Peter winds up to take yet another wicket" I heard and stopped reading to look over

"ouch" Edmund winced

"Oops wake up dolly day dream" Peter chuckled

"Why can't we play hide and seek again?" Ed questioned I looked down at Lucy who was pulling a dirty look at them

"I thought you said it was a kids game" I began to read again

"Besides we could all use the fresh air" Susan tried to give a answer

"it's not like there isn't air inside." Ed retorted i rolled my eyes and focused on Lucy. But i was brought out of it by a smash looking up i sow a hole in the window. we both looked over to our siblings before getting up the others ran inside while me and Lucy followed.

When we finally reached them i saw there was a suit of armour now on the floor with a cricket ball beside it.

"Oh well done Ed" Peter sighed looking at our little brother

"You bowled it" he retorted

"What on earth is going on up there" we gasped

"The Macready" Susan stressed

"Whoa" i mumbled as Peter went into automatic and picked me up giving me a piggy back ride. We ran through the corridors looking for somewhere to hide but we kept hearing her footsteps. it was kind of weird it's like she was all over the place. We reached upstairs before Peter put me down and Edmund ran into a room with the wardrobe.

"come on" Edmund stressed

"you have got to be kidding" Susan huffed but there was no choice as we all heard footsteps coming closer. We all headed into the wardrobe which was cramped.

"oh that hurts" i felt someone stepping on my toe and pushing me before i fell flat on my bum i looked back and grinned i knew Lucy was telling the truth i stood up and walked out.

"Impossible" Susan muttered

"don't worry I'm sure it's just your imagination" Lucy smirked separating from the group.

"i don't suppose saying we're sorry would quite cover it" Peter wondered looking at Lucy.

"no it wouldn't" she throw a snowball at him "but that might" i started laughing as they had a snowball fight

"Owh..." i stopped laughing "Stop it" Edmund clutched his arm

"you little Liar" Peter breathed

"you didn't believe her either" he stated i walked forward

"apologise to Lucy" he said nothing so i took a step closer "say you're sorry" i threaten

"alright I'm sorry" he told Lu

"it's alright some children don't know when to stop pretending" she replied

"oh very funny"

"you know i hate arguments, violence and lying but i make exception" i turned him around and kicked his butt

"next time tell the truth" he rubbed his bum

"Maybe we should go back" Susan looked back from where we came

"but shouldn't we at least look around" Peter and i shared a look then nodded

"We think Lucy should decide " Peter smiled as we both looked at Lucy. she gasped

"we'll I'd like you all to meet Mr Tumnus" she grinned

"well then Mr Tumnus it is" Peter declared walking back to the wardrobe

"but we can't go hiking in the snow dressed like this" Susan rubbed her arm. It only now hit me that i was really cold and wanted some hot chocolate.

"no but I'm sure the professor wouldn't mind us using these" he started out handing coat i got handed a big grey fluffy coat.

"anyway if you think about it logically were not even taking them out of the wardrobe" He handed Edmund a similar coat to mine.

"but that's a girls coat" Edmund whined

"i know" Peter simply replied

"Pete don't be so petty" I lightly scolded . We began to set off Lucy telling us different bits of information.

"and this is where I first met him. He thought i was a dwarf." we looked at the lamp post before we continued on. i giggled as Peter went running down and rolled in the snow. She continued talking about having lots of fun when she stopped dead.

"Lu?" i asked she gasped and started running

"Lucy" they al started running where i had to walk fast i was only a minute behind them as they were looking at the trashed residence of Mr Tumnus Peter pulled down a piece of parchment .

"The Faun Tumnus is here by charged with high treason against her imperial majesty, Jadis Queen of Narnia for comforting her enemies and fraternizing with human. Signed Maugrim Captain of the secret police. Long Live the Queen." he read out Susan took the parchment off i'm as i looked around myself i stepped on something and saw that it was some sort of flute.

"Alright now we really should go back" Susan stated

"But what about Mr Tumnus?" Lucy asked

"If he was arrested just for being with a human i don't think there is much we can do" Susan replied. I picked up the flute and brushed it off. i felt as if i should take it and keep it safe so i put it in my pocket.

"you don't understand do you? I'm the human. she must have found out he helped me."

"maybe we could call the police" Peter suggested as i turned round and headed over to them

"these are the police" Sue retorted

"Don't worry we'll think of something" Peter reassured her crouching down

"why?" Edmund asked and we all looked to him "i mean he's a criminal"

"Edmund shush he helped Lucy that's not what a criminal does"