The Fifth Pevensie - Chapter Ten - Aslan

-3rd Person-

The water dryads heard the distress call of the younger twin and rushed to her aid. Seeing she had lost conscious the surrounded her in a bubble and lifted her out. Meanwhile on the river bank Susan and Peter climbed a shore with the beavers. when Peter notices his twin and his baby sister were missing her turned round with a shocked face.

"what have you done?" Susan asked seeing to none filled coat that belonged to Isabelle and Lucy.

"Isabelle! Lucy!" she looked around "Isabelle! Lucy!"

"Has anyone seen my coat?" Lucy's voice made them turn around se struggled to keep her cardigan on as she made her way to her sibling. Susan rushed to her sister

"Isabelle!" Peter screamed not terrified for his twin sister " Isabelle!!!" there was no sign of her until there was a massive woosh from the water and the bubble supported by water dryads sent up into the air and over to the river. As gently as they could they laid the future Queen down.

"Belle!" Peter shouted and ran towards her dropping the coats. he lifted her up and took a closer look at her lips were blue and he skin was ice cold. He check for a heart beat but he couldn't find one

"No! no you are not dead! wake up Belle wake up!" he sobbed holding his sister Susan held to a crying Lucy while the beaver looked on not knowing what to do

Isabelle stood on the balcony of a castle looking on at the people do their daily routines it was nice and peaceful in the city but a heavy feeling took over.

"Belle" a voice called. Isabelle turned round to the boy who had grown into a man. He had a solemn look on his face.

"what's wrong" Isabelle asked

"you have to wake up Belle. you have to be alive its not your time yet." the man held her hand in his and rubbed soothing circles 

"go back to them and be ready for me"

While Peter held his supposed dead sister Aslan unknown to the rest of them stood over Isabelle and  breathed on her. Disappearing altogether water began to seep out of every place possible until Isabelle took in a huge gasp of air and sat up moving about frantically. She began to cough. Peter jumped at the sudden outburst but saw what he hoped for. His sister alive and gaining colour

"Wh- what did i miss? i was under water now I'm here. did i miss something....again" Peter let something out between a cry and a laugh.

-Isabelle-

I was attacked by Peter then Susan and Lucy with a hug i had no clue what was happening. It's like this, always miss the good bits or the semi good bit OR something important.

"Alright can I breathe now. I know you love me and all but I'm freezing cold" I whine they all laugh and get off me. Peter went to get my coat.

"I don't think you'll be needing those coats any more" Mrs B said we all looked to where she was looking and saw that the snow was melting. We hung our coats on a tree branch before Peter lifted me up.

"Peter its fine as long as i don't run" i dropped down and took his arm.

"If you're sure" i nodded. So we began our last leg towards Aslan's camp i looked at my charm bracelet to see the one i had used and been replaced. It seemed like ages but as we walked we dried off under the blaring sun. We all began to warm up.

Hearing chatter I guessed we were only minutes away. Which i was so right about a trumpet sounded as we entered the camp there were lots of creatures and i couldn't wait to learn the names of what they were.

"Why are they all staring at us" Sue mumbles looking around. It was true we had caught the attention of everyone

"Maybe you look funny" Lucy joked and i chuckled. We made our way and stopped in front of the main tent. Peter drew out his sword.

"We have come to see Aslan" Peter declared "the half man half horse looked toward the tent. Everyone behind us knelt down in respect. we looked back, 1 paw followed by another then a head of a lion until it was plain enough to see. I took a small intake of breath it was the lion from my dream it was one thing i could always clearly remember. Peter, Me, Susan and Lucy all kneeled in respect.

Welcome Peter Son of Adam Welcome Isabelle, Susan and Lucy Daughters of Eve and welcome to you beavers you have my thanks. but where is the fifth." we all stood up.

"That's why we're here sir" Peter started

"We need your help" i continued

"We had a little trouble along the way" Susan finished

"Our brother has been captured by the white witch" i told him

"Captured? How could this happened?" Aslan asked

"He...betrayed them your majesty" there was muttering behind them

"Then he has betrayed us all"

"Peace Orieus." Aslan calmed Orieus "I'm sure there is a explanation"

"It's my fault really...I was too hard on him" I put a hand on my brothers shoulder to comfort him

"We all were" Susan added

"sir he's our brother" Lucy stated

"i know dear one but that only makes the betrayal all the worse  this may be harder than you think"

We were escorted our tents where we changed i found a lovely red dress it was like my sisters.

"Izzy could you help me please" Lucy asked as Susan was too busy i smiled at her and helped her before i changed and Sue helped me.

"come here Luce" i giggled pulling her over to the mirror taking the brush i brushed her hair the took a piece from each side of her face then plaited them before ing them off i picked some flowers and slid them in the braid.

"your turn Sue" i dis the same to her hair before we swapped only she braised all of my hair.

"your majesties" a faun peeked her head through.

"yes?" we asked

"we have set up a picnic by the river for you"

"thank you..."

"Arisa you majesty" she took her head back out.

"I'm not used to that yet" i chuckled as Sue finishes my hair