The Fifth Pevensie - Chapter Fourteen - Helping

Arriving at the castle Lucy, Susan and I ran through the grounds we stopped looking at a faun but then Lucy turned her head as tear began to flow. I knew this was Mr Tumnus. We walked closer to the faun and saw that he looked like he was in pain. I hugged my sister from behind as Aslan came up he breathed on him and slowly he began to come to colour. He let out groaning sounds before coming back to life. He fell forward but Lucy caught him.

"Isabelle, Susan" she looked at us.

"Mr Tumnus" we hugged him .

"Come we must search the castle. Peter will need everyone we can find I nodded

"nice to see you better Mr Tumnus." he smiled at me and I went to help Aslan. Once everyone in the castle had woken up we set off to the field where we knew the battle would be taken place. We all rode of Aslan's back towards the battle and when we were close Aslan let us get off and he went ahead. he let out a almighty roar as we ran up to the edge and looked out over the battle.

"Wait here" Aslan told us. everyone rushed forward and we waited till I saw Aslan run for the witch.

"Come on" I pulled my sisters and we began running down.

"Peter" We called and both me and Lucy hugged him

"Where's Edmund " Susan asked we looked at her before following Peter. We saw the Witches head dwarf about to kill Edmund.

"Edmund " she shot the dwarf and we ran to him I put his head on my lap as Lucy took her vile and Susan lifted off his helmet. Lucy poured a drop into his mouth and he stopped we thought the worst till he started breathing. Peter brought him up and hugged him. Pulling away he gave a teary smile.

"when are you going to learn to do as your told." We chuckled then all hugged. We all looked at Aslan who brought another statue to life. Lucy stood up and went to heal the wounded while i helped Edmund up. Other solider who were not wounded to the hurt back to camp ready for Lucy's vile.

"Walking back into camp i stopped and pulled my twin into a hug.

"You have no idea" I pulled away.

"I'm fine really" I smiled at him

"have the injured cured and the arms rested we ride at first light" Aslan ordered Orieus. He nodded and left. I decided to ask something that had been plaguing my mind.

"Aslan" I ran up to him

"yes my child"

"Well a few days ago you said that i had many brushes with death that i was given a sight i was wondering well two thing actually. Is it only my future i see?" i question

"Yes dear one. Your siblings and you are very special but since the day you were born you have had something else. I have a different name in your world and at some point you must know me by it. I do not control fate and destiny but i can see what it has woven. Now you can too"

"That is very cryptic" I joked he chuckled

"What was your other question."

"Apart from you I have seen my siblings and someone else...a boy but his name is always muffled I can never hear it. What is it?" i wondered

"That name has yet to be decided dear one. The only reason you did not hear my name is because you weren't in Narnia and ready to know my name."

"Okay . so when will the coronation place?"

"A week from now there are many things to prepare. Don't worry you will be High Queen soon enough"

"Why High Queen?"

"Because you are the eldest...along with Peter. Now get some rest it has been a long journey for you." I nodded and went to my tent