13: Shes alive

On the last chapter of sans x magical reader
We were lounging around watching tv right when i got a call from...

Violet!!! I quickly picked up the phone and answering it getting a weird look from Sans but right at the moment i didnt care, "Violet are you ok, the doctors said you died!?!" I asked and Sans looked at me urgently and i put the phone on speaker so he could hear it as well, "Y/N im still alive the other me who died was just a figure and i made it look like a suicide so i could run away, im really sorry but i couldnt take it any more and i had to run, is- is my dad alright?" She started to explain what was happening afterr i told her that her dad was not doing so good with the news how his daughter committed suicide but others thought it was just a murder.

At the end all three of us were in tears and i was happy that she was ok, "please, Y/N i dont really want to live here anymore could you take me back to Sans and Papyruses house and i could stay there?" She asked and before i could even say yes Sans already beat me to it nodded and shouted yes through his tears and i gave him a comforting hug.

Violet had arrived a couple hours later and we all fell asleep easy that night knowing that everyone was safe and that everything was going to be ok. The next morning Grillby finally opened his bar and told Violet she should probably go tell him that she was alive and she agreed and we started to head on over to the bar. When we walked through the door and the bell rung Grillby looked up to see who it was and let out a shocked gasp and game running over to were Violet and i were standing. "V-Violet is that really you?" He said through tears and Violet went up to him and answered, "yes daddy its me i didnt really die it was a fake i just had enough of life and i want to live with Y/N im really sorry!" Grillby shook his head and i left them to talk and went back home.

"IM BACK!" I shouted to no one in particular and turned the tv on to just see mettaton on tv giving out some latest news and i was surprised that Violets 'death' was not one of them, 'yeah he really cares about peoples safety when he does not address another's monsters death!' I scowled and turned the tv off. I didn't know why so many monsters looked up to him, especially Papyrus, i went to the kitchen to make some food other than spaghetti and found enough ingredients for some scones and started to bake some. When i finished i ate 2 or 3 and put the rest in a container and placed them in the fridge, i was feeling a bit tired so i just magically put the dishes in the sink while teleporting to the couch with a blanket and pillow and went to sleep. 

By the time i woke up Violet was home with Sans and they were sitting on the floor playing some kind of card game, "watch ya playing?" I asked and Sans screamed like a girl and Violet and i started to laugh, "Y/N you scared me we were playing fish until someone made me jump out of my skin!" (Does that pun make sense i don't know.) I apologised and they went back to there game and later on Papyrus came home and we played some uno before heading off to bed.

Why do basically all my chapters end with everyone heading of to sleep i really need to stop doing that next chapter will end with a dream scene ok.