18:Making it to the surface

It was the middle of the night and my coat that i had gotten from Papyruses closet was blowing in the wind as i trekked across Waterfalls, Hotlands and the Core. I walked past judgement hall and into the room with the flowers and king Asgore was sitting on his throne eyes closed but humming a little tune, i cleared my throat, his eyes snapped open alarmed but he relaxed when his gaze fell upon me, "good evening, Y/N, what are you doing out so late?" He asked in his regal voice and i smiled sadly, "i want to set everyone free from here, what do i have to do?" Asgore looked shocked at my expression but i told him about my powers and how i might be able to do it without being killed.

I was taken to a long, white, glowing hallway and i shielded my eyes from the immense glow that it created. Six souls immerged from the ground all different colours dark blue, light blue, orange, yellow, green and violet but one tank was empty and Asgore stepped back and nodded. I stepped forward unsure what to do but in my heart it felt like i already did know what to do, i broke the glass cases and made them surround me and brung out my soul and focused all my energy into it and shot at the wall.

I was there for a few minutes and i was starting to get tired and i felt hope fade away until i heard a crack followed by a shatter and i could see the surface now as i stood proud and Asgore stood there astonished, "better get the rest of the Underground hey?" He laughed and quickly called all the guards and told them to tell everyone to come to the barrier and tell them that it was broken and everyone was free now. Asgore turned to me before saying, "Y/N, you have done so much and i hate asking you to do another request for us but could you go tell the humans about us coming so they are kind of ready?" I nodded and walked up towards the surface.

I looked at the view from the mountain as i walked down and i looked up seeing the first few monsters (if you could even call them that anymore) start to come out of the cave entrance and stare in wonder. I got to the edge of the town and people started to point fingers saying that i was alive, "everyone, the monsters are free! They are coming down now and they are my friends and mean no harm to us." Everyone seemed a bit fearful but no one was saying that we should attack them which was good. The monsters, my friends, came down and people welcomed them and just for the night we had to spend in an old abandoned hotel and i was paired up with Sans and Papyrus. Sans and i were sharing a bed whispering i love you to each other before Papyrus told us to go to sleep and we did.

Sorry its short the story is almost over as well i think the next chapter should be the last one :)!

545 words