Chapter 18

Alright, it's later than usual, but it's still Monday! Well, for me at least :) Here's this week's update, my brain decided it was time for a little Luke love, so...Happy reading!!

*Sang*

"Do you think we should tell him?" I think I hear a voice ask, but I'm too comfy to fully wake up just yet.

"Nyet, have you seen Average Zombie North without his chocolate? No good," a roughly accented voice responds.

"Uh, Rave? I think you mean Abercrombie, not average zombie," now a third voice, full of laughter, joins the conversation and my brain starts to come back to life.

"Same," Raven grunts, and I can almost hear the indifferent shrug in his voice.

"Wh-how is that possibly the same thing? Abercrombie is a clothing store, average zombies are, well, zombies."

"Da, is the one with the blonde naked chest on bags, face is constipated looking and women all too skinny and look dead like zombies."

The strangeness of this conversation between three of my guys has me fully awake now and I blink my eyes open to see Corey and Brandon both staring strangely at Raven who looks smug. Pushing myself up from my spot on the couch, I realize my comfy pillow was actually Luke's chest, his bar, shirtless chest that I slept on all night long. Holy wow.

Checking my face for drool, I then go about slowly untangling myself from Luke's arms that are wrapped tightly about my torso, carefully so as not to wake the sleeping supermodel. A tiny frown comes over his face when I finally manage to escape his octopus-like hold, so I give him a pillow to snuggle and he settles back down, smiling sleepily. He's so cute like his that I can't help myself. Reaching forward I run my hands through his silky blonde hair, smiling when he turns into my touch like a puppy before turning back to the others who are now debating the reason all models look constipated in their photos.

"Um, guys? While I find your discussion on the amount of fiber in a model's diet fascinating, why are you talking about that?"

My voice seems to have startled them because in unison they jump and spin around to face me with wide eyes.

"Shit we woke her up," Brandon looks truly regretful so I smile at him to let him know it's fine.

"Your fault," Raven states loudly, a smug grin on his face as Brandon glares and sputters at him.

Corey, being the sweet man that he is, ignores the bickering duo and comes to wrap me in a tight hug. "Morning, Sunshine. How are you feeling today after all that craziness with your sister?" I smile into his chest at the mention of my nickname, and pull back to smile at him, loving the way his cheeks pinken under the attention.

"Morning, Cor. I feel surprisingly relieved that I got to see her again, not that her life has been so hard since we parted, but I'm glad we left things on a better note and that she's happy with her officer. I wish her nothing but good things, maybe one day she'll be a part of my life but if not that's okay, I'm okay." I stop talking when I realized I was starting to ramble and blush slightly, looking down in embarrassment.

Large hands cup my face and bring our eyes together again as he smiles brightly at me and kisses my forehead sweetly. "I'm glad you're feeling better about it all, though I would understand if you said otherwise, last night was wild."

I nod, that's an understatement. "My life has been kind of wild. At least now I'm not alone," I whisper and his eyes soften, filling with something that looks a lot like admiration and something else I can't name.

Another set of muscled arms wrap around my waist, a hard body pressing along my back, startling me until the scent of gunpowder and man reaches me. "Never again, малютка (little one), you'll never be alone again." Raven's rough voice growls into my ear and I shiver slightly before realizing I'm squished in a sexy man sandwich.