Chapter 1

I woke up in my stiff bed and stretched my muscles. I showered and put on some skinny jeans that don't fit me and a ratty old shirt with holes and stains.

"SARA!" my dad yelled,"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

I rushed downstairs. "What do you need?" I asked.

"Make me an eggs and bacon omelette with cheese." he replied.

"Yes father." In the end, I burnt the omelette a bit. My father didn't react well.

"You burnt it." he said slapping me. He continued punching and slapping me for a while. This reminded me of the day my mom died.

---------------FLASHBACK---------------

I was in the living room with my mom. "Your daddy's at a party with his friends." she told my 6 year old self.

We talked about school and random things for a couple hours. I heard the car door slam. Dad called out to mom sounding funny.

"Go upstairs and HIDE! NOW" I hid on the top of the staircase and watched. My daddy kissed my mommy hard. He tried to take off her clothes. She resisted and pulled away. "Not now." she hissed.

"Yes." dad said still trying to undress her. Mom screamed and dad covered her mouth. He took off his belt and chained her to a kitchen chair.

He didn't see me but mom did. She gave me a look that silently told me to run. I didn't.

Daddy undressed mommy and she looked weird. She had hair on her bottom and huge balls on her chest. Her dots on the balls were bigger than mine.

Then daddy took off his clothes and he looked weird too. He had hair on his chest and bottom. Where girls had a hole, he had this long tube. He forced the tube into mom's mouth.

"Suck NOW!" he ordered. Mom obeyed and sucked. "Now massage!" She grabbed it and moved her hand up and down. A white liquid came out of daddy's hole. Then he put the balls on mommy's chest in his mouth. He put the tube between them. He licked her bottom. Mom looked at me with urgency but I couldn't leave.

"Now the best part." dad said. He took a long thing and covered her mouth with it. He stuck his tube into her hole and she tried to scream but couldn't.

He moved his hips forward and backward. Mom pushed him off and he grabbed a knife off the table. He said" stop were not done." Mom kept struggling. He jammed the knife into her chest and put his clothes back on. He untied her and she looked at me and mouthed 'I love you'. I did the same and she stopped moving. Daddy filled the bathtub and put her body in it. He came up the stairs and found me in my room.

"What are you doing, brat?" he asked.

"Playing with dolls. Mommy told me to come up here so she could await for you in peace."

"Really? She's not downstairs." he said, lying,"Let's look around."

He headed toward the bathroom first. "Sara, I think your mommy went to heaven." I started crying. Daddy called the police and they came. They talked to me and daddy, asking me questions.

-------------------END OF FLASHBACK--------------

At the end of Dad's beating, I went to school. As usual, I sat in the back for the first classes, undisturbed. At lunch, I sat alone and ate. I noticed a family of new kids sitting at a table near mine.

There was a blonde girl, a big guy with muscles, a blonde guy who looked upset, a short haired small peppy girl, a bronze haired guy, a brunette girl, and a bronze haired girl. The bronze haired guy kept looking at me and whispering at the others, making them look at me.