Chapter 2

This is horrible!I can't be pregnant! I curl up in a ball on the couch. Rosalie calls Carlisle.

"We need to go back to my house before your dad gets home."

We get in the car and drive to the Cullen household. The rest of the students were home by then. Carlisle called a family meeting.

"Okay so we have a few things to discuss. This is Sara. when Sara was young, her father raped and killed her mother, then lied to the police. He has been sexually, mentally, and physically abusing her ever since. At the moment she has a broken arm, leg, rib, several bruises, and is pregnant." Gasps were heard around the room.

"What Sara doesn't know is that her dad is a quarter of our kind so she could die. It doesn't help that she is injured." I has to interrupt.

"Wait, what do you mean 'our kind'?" I asked. Carlisle looked at Rosalie and she nodded. Then he explained how they are vampires and all of their abilities.

"So what do we do about Sara?" asked Carlisle.

"Carlisle we have to take her in. Either adopt her or let me adopt her." Rosalie said. "Okay let's vote. Should we adopt her?"

Rosalie started,"First, call me Rose. I think that you need to be adopted because I was in your position once except yours is worse. I think you will make a great sister!"

The bulky guy said,"Hell yeah, I want another lil' sis!And if Rosie is happy, I am! I'm Emmett by the way!"

The blonde male said,"Hello my name is Jasper. I say yes adopt her, she is in need."

Alice said,"YESSSSS! I need another shopping buddy!"

Bronze hair guy said, "Sure, she's friends with Ness. I'm Edward."

Brownie said, "I'm Bella. I think the family is too big so no." Greeeeaaaatt.

Renesmee said,"Yes yes yes! We're already best friends so yes, a million times yes!"

Esme said," Yes she needs a home."

Carlisle said,"Welcome to the family Sara."