Chapter 3

It's been a week. I haven't seen my father since then. Rosalie and Alice designed my room. It's perfect!

Two walls are light purple and two walls are bright blue. a They brought my stuff from my old house. I have a bunk bed with a black couch at the bottom. I have a flat screen tv on the opposite wall with tons of DVDs. On one wall, I have posters of fandoms. On the other, I have pictures of me and people I care about. I have an achievements wall and a memory wall. There's a walk in closet and my own bathroom.

On the floor above, I have my music room. I sing, play piano, flute, guitar, and drums. I also write music.

I walk into my music room with crutches and start writing a new song for the baby.

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more.

When I was done, I recorded it and heard clapping. I turned around to see Renesmee. "Hey" I said.

"Hey" she said,"I need a favor. Come to the woods with me." She carried me to the woods where Edward couldn't hear us.

"Okay. Me and Jacob are ready for sex. Can you go shopping with Rose and buy condoms for us, please?"

"Are you sure you're ready, Ness?

"Positive."

"Okay."

Later I asked Rose to go shopping. "Sure." she said.

In the car, I told her about the situation and she agreed. I bought clothes for when my stomach was huge. Rose casually dropped the box of condoms in the cart.

When we got back, Alice wanted to show us something. There, in the middle of the woods, was a treehouse. It was for me, Ren, Alice, Rose, Emmett, Jazz, and Jake. "Meet here at 6. Were gonna play a few games." Alice said.

At 5:45, Ren came to help me dress. It was a black crop top, denim shorts, and sandals. She was dressed in the same. "Did you get the stuff?" She asked. "Yep." I said. She stuffed the box in her pocket.

She ran to the treehouse with me on her back. The rest were there. "I have cards of activities.We put them behind our back and pick." Alice started. "I get to pick out everyone's outfits for a month!"

Alice was already planning her massive shopping trip. She decided that she would just burn our ugly clothes and replace them with better ones.

It was my turn. "Never have I ever." We each said something that we'd never done and if someone had done it, they paid $10.

"Never have I ever had a boyfriend." I said. Ren, Rose and Alice paid their money.

"Never have I ever had long hair." Alice said. Me, Rose, Ren, Jake, and Jazz had to do pay.  

"Never have I ever had sex." Ren said. Everyone except Jake did it.

"Never have I ever been blonde." Emmett said. Rose and Jasper paid.

"Never have I ever broken a bone." Jazz said. Me, Rose, and Alice paid up. By the end, their was over $1000.  We ended that game and played truth or dare. We all stayed the night there.

Abused and Adopted By The Cullensजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें