Chapter 6

I dressed in a white tank top with rhinestones along the neckline, skinny jeans, and flats. I curled my hair and left it down. I didn't put on any makeup, because I don't need it.

I got some animal blood in dark water bottles and got ready for school. We hopped into Edward's Volvo and Rosalie's BMW, and started to drive.

We got to the new school. We went in the office where we met up with Alec, and got our schedules. I have half of my classes with Rose, a few with Alice and Jake, and everything with Alec. The first half of the day went great with Rosalie. We all sat together in lunch and talked. I wasn't alone in math because surprisingly, Emmett was there, along with Alec. Emmett had failed Senior math so is now with me. We had a blast irritating the teacher and getting separate detentions. Alec and I had some time to get to know each other during class. He really is a nice guy, but I don't have feelings for him like that yet. Although, I really want to meet his sister Jane. She seems like a total badass.

I went to the bathroom to fix my hair when I heard a knife slashing in the stalls. I opened the door and there was a girl with half chopped off hair and who was bleeding. I held my breath.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Why are you self harming?"

"I hate my life!" she said,"My mom killed herself, my dad abuses, and forces sex on me, my boyfriend got killed, and I'm pregnant!"

"Guess what?" I said. I told her my story.

"I'm so sorry!" she said,"I'm Aimee."

"Sara." I said. I went and found a pair of scissors. "We need to even out your hair." I said.

In the end, I cut it to her shoulders. I bandaged her. "Lets take the day off, I'll take you to my dad." I said.

I went to my car and drove to the hospital where Carlisle was. "I have a mini me, Carlisle." I said so only him could hear me.

We told him and he did an ultrasound. "You'll be alright, Aimee. Just take it easy and see me every two weeks. Sara can drive you home."

We talked on the way to her house and became best friends. She doesn't know about me being a vampire though, and I don't intend on telling her soon.  I told her that we would help her escape from her dad. And hopefully with the help of my family, we can do that.