Chapter7

The next two weeks were uneventful. Then Aimee missed a few days of school. I was getting worried.

I stopped by her house after 4 days to find her missing. I called her cell but she wouldn't pick up. I searched for her scent, but it was missing as well. 

Finally, I called the police. There was no news for a few days.

Then there was an update. The police found her body in a cabinet in the school bathroom. They searched her purse and found a few things.

- her phone

-bottles of medication

-a large dagger

-and a note for me.

She had killed herself 8 days ago. She took many medications that she didn't need and cut all over and bled until she was in a coma. The pills killed her.

I read the note.

Dear Sara,

I had to do this. I am so sorry but I couldn't handle it. I found out that my dad had murdered my boyfriend when I confronted him, he attacked me and badly hurt me. I found out that he killed the baby.

I tried to go on but I couldn't. The last stand was my father. Check my phone and you will know everything. Call the number in notes and everything will be explained.

If you are wondering why my body looks so different, its because I changed so I wouldn't be recognized.

Remember me and my phone addiction,

Aimee.

I was really sad now and was dry sobbing. She was everything to me. After the officers finished with her phone, I took it home with me.

In notes there was a number. Underneath it said 'I know what you are. Newtown, Pennsylvania.' I called the number and Aimee picked up. "I'm alive and your kind now. Find me and HELP!"