ch. 3

nepenthe

ch. 3

"Why is it that the happiest moments suddenly usher in great fear?"

-Jin, BTS, Love Yourself Highlight Reels

보고싶다
-spring day

Does anyone else have that random punch of hopelessness in the middle of laughter?
Does that happen to anyone else?

Or

Does it take a different route

And does it go a little something like this?

Seokjin halts at the sound of rustling in the blooming white orange blossom trees. It was the sound of a ripe orange thumping to the ground. The tree was moving on from taking energy to giving it.

A giver.

All Seokjin did was take, it seemed. Take from practice time by taking longer to learn, take from Yoongi by keeping him up at night, take from Taehyung, take from Jungkook, he took everything.

He grit his teeth into his clenched jaw.

How frustrating this was...

[SEOKJIN, YOU HAVE UNREAD MESSAGES]

Click to read

[Click to read]

<KIM TAEHYUNG>

TH: heeeeeeey hyung wanna come over to my room and play overwatch again?

TH: we used to do it a lot last month but not anymore :,( I miss you hyung

Seokjin heartlessly chuckles and types with his thumb as he itches his nose.

SJ:  awe, my baby dongsaeng loves me!

SJ: iim sorrty for not being there, tae :,(

SJ: there's just been a lot on my mind rn

TH: we can hang soon right?

His thumb wavers over the 'n' key, but he thinks better of it. He squeezes his eyes shut at the sudden arrival of a buried rage towards himself.

He thinks of Taehyung's smile.
Seokjin was so tired of being a taker.

SJ: whenever you want, I will be there tae

——————

FRUSTRATION AT ITS FINEST

——————

"Do you understand me hyung?!"

BTS NEWS UPDATE

Hoseok and Seokjin fight only a few minuets into BTS's dance practice! Their muffled yelling and our inside intel informed us that it was a heated fight that began over something simple and escalated even more as the other members attempted to stop the argument! Subscribe to hear more updates and info!