ch. 12

a/n-2K WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

nepenthe
ch. 12

•TWITTER•

@BTS_twt: Hey ARMY. I'm going to cut straight to the point. Jin is in the hospital, we will update after further notice, but we think he'll be released soon. It's up to him to tell ARMYs what has happened...

@BTS_twt (thread cont.): ...but I️'m allowed to give a few details so brace yourselves. Jin sustained an intense head injury recently. There have been two seizures in the past week, and intense pain meds don't seem to be cutting it for him. We are informing you...

@BTS_twt (thread cont.): ...of this incident because we know how ARMYs get when there is a temporary period of no action or tweets...

@BTS_twt (thread cont.): ...(not suggesting that you guys get mad, I️ mean you get worried) so I'm just putting this out there for info. Thank you for listening and thank you all for translating everything into your languages. #RM

1.1 million retweets
105,579 likes

TRENDING WORLDWIDE:
#SupportKimSeokjin [990k tweets]

Visiting hours had come so quickly yet moved so slow. Seokjin lost count of how many times his voice quavered while trying to explain himself. He barely met their eyes once and not one truth passed his lips.

Visiting hours had come so quickly yet moved so slow because all six of them were focused solely on him, and all six came for an explanation that he couldn't physically bring himself to give.

"Hyung. Why did you drive under influence?" Jimin seemed to have changed his mind on how straightforward they should have been with him.

"We should have known where you went," Jungkooks head hung lowly, "I'm so sorry."

no,
no why are you blaming yourself.

"Hyung," the honorific was short and expecting on Yoongi's tongue. Seokjin tried catching Namjoon's stare in an attempt to bring himself some selfish relief, but Namjoon refused to look at anywhere but the plain ground. Seokjin wondered if it was him that triggered this behavior.

Everything had gone wrong. Everything gone so terribly wrong.

He had done so much crying. So much crying. His eyes were constantly puffy and filled with maddened dread. His lips remained sealed as if they had been stitched together. He just couldn't tell them, especially when he refused to acknowledge what truly happened himself.

Seokjin felt a spiky sensation nipping at his left ear. Taehyung was staring.

It was so unfair. He couldn't even lie because Taehyung would call him out.

Yoongi tapped his shoe impatiently, "we don't have unlimited hours here, you know?"

"Well maybe I️ wanna wait till it's over," it was barely above a whisper, but everyone heard. Yoongi of course, was the first to react.

A sound, almost animalistic, like a scruffy wail emitted from the back of Yoongi's throat causing a rippled shock across the quiet room. His mood shift had been so quick, Seokjin almost missed it. Yoongi had been holding his storm in until he couldn't anymore