• Chapter Eight •

|E T H A N ' S  P O V|

|E T H A N ' S P O V|

Four days had passed since Ethan had met Hale, Liam and Jared and he felt like he was in paradise since he was given three meals a day, cuddles whenever he wanted from Hale obviously, head scratches, and lots of kisses on his furry forehead. Occasionally, Liam would take Ethan out of the house where they would either go out to play or to eat but only if Hale allowed it and if they were allowed to they had to come back home at a certain time set up by their very over protective Alpha.

Ethan's legs have been healing well and he was beginning to walk without limping. However, it was still a little difficult for him to run so Hale had advised that Ethan just stuck to walking for the time being and so Ethan obeyed his mate.

Ethan still didn't understand what having a mate meant since Mason was very bad at explaining things. All he knew was that he wanted to be near Hale twenty four seven and be held by Hale twenty four seven but sadly Hale was usually busy and was always out the house which forced Ethan to play with Liam intead which wasn't bad its just he rather have Hale.

"Ethan! Dinner!" Hale shouted from the kitchen which made Ethan leap from the couch he sat on and to the kitchen. "How was your day, pup?" Hale asked as Ethan brushed up against his leg like a cat.

"It was pretty boring." Liam grumbled as he entered the kitchen soon after.

Ethan couldn't agree more.

Since it was raining the two didn't want to leave the house so Liam suggested that they played video games but since Ethan didn't have any fingers or thumbs they were stuck with watching reruns of boring shows.

"Did the rain ruin your day?" Hale asked and Ethan nodded his head as he pulled his ears back and let out a whine. "Cheer up Ethan. I have a free day tomorrow so we can have a me and you day." Ethans tail begun wagging happily.

"Can I come-" Liam was quickly cut off by Hale.

"No Liam." Hale glared as he placed a plate with three silces of pizza in front of Ethan who slumped at the sight of his dinner.

Usually Ethan would jump at the sight of the cheesy dough but for some reason Ethan didn't want pizza.

He wanted meat-wait no.

He needed meat.

Ethan growled at his food and looked up at Hale with an annoyed stare.

"What? Don't you usually like pizza?" Hale asked in confusion.

Ethan let out an irritated whine as he pushed away the plate.

"Don't be like that Ethan." Hale sighed as he went to pat the wolfs head only for Ethan to move his head away.

"Look like someone is angry at their mate." Liam chuckled as Ethan stood up getting ready to head to the living room when Jared entered the kitchen.