• Chapter Twelve •

|B L A D E ' S  P O V|

|B L A D E ' S P O V|

"Hey." Blade mumbled to the person on the other side of the phone.

"Why are you calling me?" The voice asked softly. "I'm in the middle of something Bradley."

"Its Blade and I just wanted an update on everything." Blade replied with a small smile.

"Everything is fine. Nobody is dead and nobody is hurt. Just like yesterday." The person stated.

"Are you sure?" Blade asked.

"I'm sure." The person confirmed. "Is that all?"

"I want to say no but the answer is yes. To be honest I just wanted to talk to you really." Blade admitted.

"Stop calling me if its nothing serious, Bradley." The person chuckled lightly.

"But I like calling you when its not serious." Blade pouted. He could hear the person on the other side sigh.

"Whatever you say you dummy." The person smiled. "By the way when will you be back?"

"I'm not to sure." Blade answered. "My mom wanted me to stick around for a while and I have a few things to do here and there so its still undecided right now." Blade stated as he leaned against the doorframe that lead to the living room.

"Okay then I'll see you whenever you come back-oh and before I go don't you dare forget to tell them Bradley."

"Its Blade." Blade groaned. "And I won't. I'll tell them eventually."

"You better." The voice sounded threatening.

"I will. I will. Just keep those lips of yours shut." Blade mumbled quietly just in case someone heard. "I just need a little more time."

"Whatever Bradley just don't forget. Ill see you when you get back. Bye."

"Bye." Blade hung up the and shoved his phone into his back pocket.

"Who was that?" Hale asked as he walked passed him and towards the coffee table that was in the living room where he grabbed his car keys.

"No one. Just someone from my pack." Blade shrugged off. "Anyways what are you doing for the rest of the day?" Blade asked since it was only one in the afternoon.