• Chapter Ten •

|H A L E ' S  P O V|

|H A L E ' S P O V|

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Not even one second passed when the door flung opened with a bang barely missing the two boys standing opposite it before Hales mother shot out the door.

"Hale!" Hales mom shouted excitedly before locking her son into a bone crushing hug. "My future son-in-law!" She detached herself from her son so she could peck the top of Ethan's furry head before inviting the pair inside the three story house.

"Where is everyone?" Hale asked when he noticed no one was around.

"Your father is in his office as usual and Lucy is at her friends house for the weekend." Hale nodded his head silently as he watched as Ethan ran around the house. "Oh! I forgot to tell you Bradley is here to!" She exclained happily.

Oh hell no!

"Its Blade mom." The twenty six year old corrected.

Bradley, or Blade, was Hales older brother and since Blade was older it was his responsibility to take over The Moon Valley pack but he didn't instead he told his dad that he wanted to create his own pack which his dad allow since he had two others kids who could take it. Blade didn't have an ordinary pack like others because his pack was a Military Pack where he trained his pack members everyone knew of his pack so when people were in trouble or under attack they would call him for help and he would instantly send help since he made his pack for that specific reason.

So since Blade had his own pack Hale was give the Alpha role for The Moon Valley Pack.

"Why did you have to invite him." Hale whined as he glared at his older brother who only smirked.

"Because hes your brother and today is a special day." Their mother stated.

"What happened? Did wittle Hale finally lose his virginit-" Blade was cut off by a slap to his head by his mother.

"Bradley." She scolded as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Its Blade!" Blade complained like a fifteen year old.

"I named you Bradley so I'm calling you Bradley." She sassed. Blade did legally change his name to Blade so he could seem more intimidating in front of other. "Anyways Ethan this is Bradley Hales older brother. Bradley this is Ethan your brothers mate."

"Mate?" Blade asked in shock as his eyes flickered between his younger brother and his mate who was to busy exploring the large house.

"Yeah." Hale chuckled awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head.