• Chapter Nine •

|E T H A N ' S  P O V|

|E T H A N ' S P O V|

"Hello class and welcome to Liams Guide On Shifting 101!" Liam shouted as he put his fisted hands onto his hips which made Hale roll his eyes. "Lesson number one! Shifting! Hale please step forward!"

"I don't take orders from you." Hale scoffed. Liam ignored his Alpha and pushed him forward which earned an annoyed growl.

"Hale here will demonstrate what shifting is and how to shift." Liam stated as he looked at Hale expectingly.

"I didn't agree to this." Hale grumbled but still complied as he removed his shirt which revealed his droolworthy chest.

'Damn. I wouldn't mind running my tongue down that.' Mason groaned.

'Mason!' Ethan exclaimed.

'What!? Don't act like you weren't thinking of the same thing!' If Ethan wasn't a wolf at that second his cheeks would have been a very noticeable red.

Ethan was knocked out of his thoughts when he heard a sudden snap coming from Hale direction. He looked up and noticed that Hale was slightly hunched over while hair grew vigorously all over his body while his body seemed to change form.

Ethan whimpered in concern as he could hear Hales bones snap and reshape. He was to frighten to move from his spot so he just laid onto the gound and covered his head with his paws hoping that Hale wasn't suffering or hurt.

Suddenly there was a second of silence before Ethan felt a soft nudge on his paws. Ethan slowly removed his paws from his head and looked up to see two dark brown eyes staring back at him. He yelped in shock and jumped backwards from the the rather large black colored wolf.

He smells just like Hale.

And he has the same eye color as Hale.

But it can't possibly be Hale.

The large wolf whined whenever Ethan would move away from him but Ethan couldn't help it this was all to new for him. He whimpered in fear as he ran behind Liam.

"Calm down Ethan." Liam cooed as he pet the shaking wolf. "You see this scary fella. Thats just Hale." Hale growled at the way Liam described him but it only proved his point even more.

Ethan tilted his head in confusion as he stared at the wolf who was supposedly Hale who suddenly dropped the front half of his body to the ground while his behind stayed in the air. Ethan looked at Liam for answers.

"He's inviting you to play, Ethan." Liam chuckled. "If you want to play you have to do what he's doing."

Ethan looked at Hale hesitantly before dropping into the same position which made Hale happy as his tail started wagging from side to side. Hale wriggled his behind before playfully barking at Ethan who didn't know how to respond so he gave him a shy yip.