Part 6

A few days later they were having a pack meeting. And because Stiles had promised Scott to come and he was a good friend who kept his promises he was now sitting in Derek's loft. Just a few meters away from him. He tried to look literally anywhere but at Derek who was talking about some other packs but nothing that was a danger for them. He felt like the time wasn't even going by and the fact that he was hungry while simultaneously feeling sick wasn't making it any better. "Stiles, you look a little pale. Are you okay?", Jackson noticed and asked. "I am okay", Stiles said then frowned "wait. No I am not". With that he stood up and ran to the bathroom. He got down in front of the toilet and emptied his stomach into it. He stood up, flushed and then used some mouthwash to get the taste out of his mouth. "You okay, bro?", Scott asked as Stiles returned to sit down. "No, he's not. I am gonna take him to the doctor's office", Jackson stood up and Stiles smiled at him, a quiet thank you. Everyone looked at the two confused. "Are you okay with that?", Scott asked Stiles. "I am", Stiles stated and took the hand Jackson offered him to stand up.

"I noticed you weren't comfortable with Derek around you. I have already searched for some way to get you out but then you got pale and vomited", Jackson shrugged. "You're not really taking me to the doctor's office are you?", Stiles asked disbelieving. "Of course not", Jackson laughed "Would be a weird visit at the doctor's office. I am gonna get you home and order food". "I love that idea", Stiles sounded more than happy "thanks for getting me out, man". "I told you I'd be there", Jackson smiled and Stiles nodded "hey can I ask you something?" "Shoot", Stiles looked at him from the passenger seat. "How long have you known about Danny and me?", Jackson didn't let his eyes leave the road. "About a month or so", he said after thinking for a few seconds "why do you ask?" "Curiousity I guess", Jackson shrugged "thanks for keeping it a secret. I know that everyone is cool with people being gay at our school, but I don't wanna tell the school before I told my parents. And I am not quite ready for that". "I understand", Stiles smiled. "How did you tell your father about you being into men?", Jackson asked hesitantly. "I didn't", it was the first time Stiles noticed that "he just assumed". "What?", Jackson asked confused. "So I told you how I got that pregnancy test?", Stiles asked and Jackson nodded "well he asked me if I got a girl pregnant and if so that he would be confused cause he thought I was into Derek". "He didn't", Jackson gasped. "He did", Stiles laughed and Jackson joined in. "He is damn good at his job", Jackson then said and Stiles nodded proudly. They soon arrived at the Stilinski household and made their way inside. "Hey dad", Stiles said as he entered the kitchen to see his father sitting at the table reading the newspaper. "Hey son", he looked up at him and smiled then his expression changed to confusion "hello Jackson". "Hello Sheriff Stilinski, I um...just got Stiles home after he threw up at the pack meeting", Jackson tried to explain "you know before everyone could start asking questions". "He knows?!", Noah asked his son in shock. "Yes he does it's a long story dad and I am really tired", Stiles explained. "You should lie down", Jackson suggested and immediatly helped him over to the couch and made him lie down. He then proceeded to put a blanket over him. "That's a really odd sight, you know", Noah remarked and Stiles laughed. "Trust me I know, but I guess weird situations bring weird friendships", Stiles shrugged. "It's not that weird", Jackson said. "Yes it is", Noah replied smiling "anyways I have to go to work in a few minutes. Are you okay on your own?" "I'm staying with him", Jackson immedialy stated "he threw up and was kind of pale. I'm not leaving him alone". "I like the new Jackson", Noah laughed then looked at Jackson and smiled "thank you". "Take care of yourself, dad", Stiles said. "I will", Noah replied and lent down to kiss his son's forehead "rest a little". With that he left to get ready for his night shift. "Are you hungry?", Jackson asked and Stiles nodded. "I am starving", he added to his nod and Jackson grinned. Right in that moment his phone rang. "Hey Lydia, yeah he is alright just hungry. Yeah that would be great. Okay, see you later", with that Jackson hung up and looked at Stiles who was typing away on his phone. "I am just texting Scott that I am okay", Stiles explained "what did Lydia say?" "She is coming over and brings Pizza and curly fries", Jackson explained. "God I love that woman", Stiles smiled. "According to your situation, you don't love women", Jackson said. "Excuse you, I could be bi for all you know", Stiles stated. "Are you?", Jackson asked curious. "Nah", Stiles laughed. "Yeah me neither", Jackson joined in on the laughter "I still love Lydia tho". "Me too, man, me too. She's the best", Stiles said. "I love you guys too", Lydia spoke up who was standing behind them all of a sudden. "Oh my god, don't ever scare me like that again", Stiles held a hand to his chest in shock. "I'm sorry, but you were so cute and your dad let me in", Lydia explained. "I thought you were expecting her", Noah shrugged. "I am expecting a baby, not Lydia creeping up on me", Stiles sassed. Noah rolled his eyes smiling and kissed his forehead to say goodbye then left. "I brought food", Lydia exclaimed and settled down next to Stiles and Jackson took a seat next to her. "Are you okay, sweetie", Lydia asked. "I am now", Stiles smiled at her happy that he was with people who knew about him and still cared for him, with food and his TV.