Part 11

"Is that why you were vomiting at the pack meeting?", Scott suddenly asked laughing. "Yes and that's not fun at all, Scottie", Stiles pouted. "Oh my god, what about that lacrosse ball?", Scott panicked. "Everything is fine. Thank god", Stiles smiled. "What lacrosse ball?", Derek and Allison asked in unison and Chris too seemed interested. "Coach threw a lacrosse ball and it hit Stiles right on his stomach", Scott explained. "What?", Derek growled. "I am fine", Stiles lay a hand on Derek's arm to calm him down and his other hand on his small bump "we are fine". "Wait a second", Scott seemed to think "why did Jackson freak out so much about it?" "Because he knows", Stiles admit and Scott's jaw dropped "please don't hate me, Scott". "I would never hate you", Scott spoke softly as he noticed Stiles' fear "I am just a little hurt". "Well you shouldn't be", Jackson suddenly spoke up. "What are you doing here?", Stiles asked. "It's nice to see you too", Jackson laughed. "Allison texted me that there is a whole lot of drama at her house", Lydia held up her phone. "I am sorry I didn't knew what was about to come. I just thought Lydia could help. I also didn't knew she would take Jackson too", Allison shrugged. "Well I just figured the secret was about to come out and I thought Jackson might be helpful for once", she teased Jackson. "Hey", he said fake offended then tured to Scott "anyway you shouldn't be mad at him. He flipped out and yelled at me". "Stiles?", Derek asked "Stiles yelled at you?" "Actually he full on screamed at me to shut up and then he threatened me", Jackson corrected himself. "This Stiles?", Derek pointed at his mate unbelieving. "Are you trying to tell me that I can't scream at people?", Stiles raised a brow. "Ohhh...it's starting again", Lydia whispered grinning. "I...no?", Derek tried to save himself. "Pregnancy changes people", Scott shook his head but then started laughing. "So he accidently told you he's pregnant because you were an annoying piece of shit?", Allison tried to get back to the point. "I wouldn't exactly say it like that...", Jackson said right as Stiles said "Yeah, exactly". Jackson looked at him offended. "What? It's true", Stiles defended himself "but afterwards you were really nice". "I can't even argue with that", Jackson shrugged and laughed as well as Stiles. "So, why did you tell him now? No offense Derek", Lydia asked Stiles and smiled at Derek apologetically. "Yeah, none taken", Derek smiled a little sad that Stiles didn't tell him sooner. But he could understand the boy nontheless. He was very intimidating and Stiles thought it was all because of the alcohol. He was happy now tho. He finally had his mate by his side and a baby on the way too. "I didn't", Stiles answered the banshee's question. "Come again?", Lydia raised a brow at him. "I fled from Derek and ran here because I thought he wouldn't be stupid enough to burst into Argent's house", Stiles explained "but because I actually ran for once in my life I couldn't breathe and as Chris called my dad, Allison called Derek". "Your dad asked if the baby is okay, didn't he?", Lydia smiled softly knowing by now how protective the sheriff was over that child and how devastated he would be if anything were about to happen to Stiles or the baby. "Yeah I did", Noah confessed only partly sorry. "So", Jackson started, leaning down to Stiles "do I need to beat someone up?" "No, Jackson. You don't have to beat someone up", Stiles laughed a little "thanks for the offer tho. I might come back to it". "So, Derek", Scott spoke up "you had sex with my best friend". It wasn't a question just a statement, an accusation. "I thought we already sorted that out", Derek was mildly confused. "Unprotected sex", Scott raised one eyebrow and Derek gotta admit it was a little intimidating. "Not again", Stiles groaned "how many times do I got to listen to the safer sex talk? I mean obviously it's too late, guys", Stiles argued. "It was Derek's responsibility tho", Scott was still glaring at Derek. "There's two people to sex, Scottie, if you didn't know", Stiles said and Scott blushed "but anyway. I don't think that it was a mistake really". Derek smiled at him. "I was trying to get to a point here", Scott frowned. "Well then get to it", Stiles motioned for him to go on "I just didn't want my baby to be presented as a mistake". "I didn't want to do that", Scott apologized to Stiles then turned to Derek "if you hurt him in any way possible, if he ever has to cry because of you, Derek, I am gonna end you. It won't matter that you are my alpha, or my friend, or the baby's father. If you hurt Stiles, I will hurt you. Really really bad". "I second that", Jackson spoke up. "Do that", Derek nodded seriously "if I ever hurt my mate, please just kill me". "Whoa wait a second", Lydia suddenly spoke up really loud "Mieczyslaw Stilinski did Derek just call you his mate?" "Remember I am pregnant", Stiles' eyes got wide. "And you didn't tell me?", Lydia just went on. "I was kind of in a hurry here", Stiles defended himself and stood up and backed up a bit. "Although I did tell you that the man was crazy about you and you told me that he clearly wasn't?" "I...", Stiles started. "Oh that's not gonna end well", Jackson suddenly spoke up "she really did tell him that". "Yes, I did", Lydia snapped "and I was ignored". "I didn't wanna get my hopes up, Lyds. You know that", Stiles stood still and waited for Lydia to reach him. She lay a hand on his cheek and caressed it with her thumb. "I know sweetie", she smiled at him "I am so glad I am right, tho. You two make an amazing couple". "Thank you", Stiles smiled right back at her "and because I owe you this: You were right and I should have listened to you from the start". "Yes you should have", Lydia grinned "but it doesn't matter. I am happy that you are happy". Stiles hugged her tightly. "Thank you for everything", Stiles whispered in her ear. "You don't have to thank me", Lydia kissed his cheek "that's what friends are for". "Thank you Lydia", Derek smiled at her as he wrapped his arm around Stiles' waist. "So, mates huh?", Lydia smirked at them "that's amazing". "Yeah, it really is", Derek kissed Stiles' head "now all we gotta do is tell Peter and Isaac". "Maybe that's all you have to do", Stiles protested "I have to carry a child".