1: BEANIE

"Bae Junho!" I heard my brother yelling from downstairs. Ugh what is it now? I ran down the stairs quickly to see him standing on the couch, as he hugs on his favorite Ryan pillow, pointing at a corner next to the TV.
I rolled my eyes and said "You do realize your finger doesn't have a mouth to speak."
"S-sp-sp-spi-spider!!" His voice cracked as I let out a chuckle
I walked over to a shoe cabinet next to the couch and grabbed my slipper as I squashed the spider with it.
Jinyoung's eyes went wide open as if he could see the future, even though I couldn't see mine pft
"You know Junho, I could've done thst myself." He scoffed as he threw the pillow to the side and sat down as if nothing happened.
"I know, you could have done it yourself if you weren't so busy being such a wimp." I stuck out my tongue at him.
I sat down next to him as I read my comic book. I could notice him stealing glances at me like a total creep. He usually does this when I do something weird but I don't know what's up with him now.
"What do you want?" I spoke in a low tone still focused on my comic book.
"You do realize you're a girl right?" He chuckled. What's this weirdo on about? "Um duh, I still get my period." I teasingly said.
"It's just that, you don't act so... Feminine." He shrugged
I gave him a weird look. What was that supposed to mean? That's some sexist stuff haha "And so? It's just my name. You know the backstory well, you're my brother." I laughed at his choice of words.
"It's not just the name. The way you talk, walk, and the things you're interested in. I'm sure you're aware that you and I have the same circle of friends." He said resting his arm on the chair rest.

**Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!**
JU: (*Hello?*)
JH: (*Yow Jun we need you and Jinyoung at the cafe stat.*)
Jinyoung took the phone from me which is normal since we always fight over the phone.
JY: (*Jihoon-ah! I heard what you said, what's the matter?*)
JH: (*Nothing much. But the whole squad has Moonbok's cafe to ourselves for the night!*)
I took the phone from Jinyoung, also hearing what Jihoon said.
JU: (*Okay we'll be there in 10*)
JH: (*Good. I'll go now Jinyoung.*)
JU: (*This is Junho.*)
JH: (*What the heck? You sounded a lot like Jinyoung. Well, twins anyway. See you guys there!*)
**HANGS UP**

Yup, you read that right. Jinyoung and I are twins, ain't that a fun combo? I'm kidding, it's the worst. Our parents live in LA because of work. We decided to stay here in Korea since we wanted to graduate with our friends. As twins, my brother and I shared everything until now. Food, clothes, videogames, books, and even friends. Let's just say I'm not such a sister to him. I'm more of like a brother. Since we were young, it was our dad who raised us before he followed mom to LA. So I didn't really have a woman figure to follow. We talk to mom over the phone or skype but that wouldnt be enough of course. My brother and I and living in the same big house since we were little.

"What did you say to him?" Jinyoung asked with his arms folded.
"I told him we'd be there in 10 minutes so we better change clothes." I told him, his eyes widened and after a few seconds we both rushed up the stairs and went straight to our rooms.
I rushed to the closet and picked out a white shirt, pants, and a sweater since I knew it was going to be cold outside.