3: ORDER

The next week of school was horrible, besides the fact that I get to sit next to Daehwi. Yup, still got that crush on him. I never knew having a crush would feel this weird, it makes life less boring. But it's hard, because of the fact that he would never have feelings for me.

I tried pushing those thoughts away as I was doing my math homework. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I yelled from the bed. "It's the most handsome being you've ever witnessed!" Okay, its Jinyoung. I opened the door with an annoyed look on my face. "Yah, Daniel wants us to go to the cafe right now." He said with his smile plastered on his face. I scratched my head and nodded as I grabbed my bag. Oh my beanie? Pft. I don't need that thing anyways, they all saw it when Jihoon pulled it off as a dare.

Once we got to the cafe, my eyes immediately landed on the busy Daehwi by the counter. Also, the hella cute Daehwi too I went to the table where Daniel was sitting, Sungwoon and Guanlin was with him. After talking for a while out of nowhere Daniel said "Okay but this is the time where I confirm Daehwi's sexuality." As he puts his left arm on his right chest Wrong position, dummy Daniel "Uh, how'd you find out?" Asked Jinyoung "I haven't yet. This is the time when we'll be confirming it." Daniel smiled cheekily "How?" Said Sungwoon resting his hand on his cheek. "We'll be needing you, Junho." Daniel narrowed his eyes, pointing at me like I'm the chosen one. "M-me?" I stuttered. "Yes, you'll be needing to say this.." As Daniel proceeded, so did the plan. I walked up to the counter where Daehwi was working. He looked up to me and asked "Good evening miss, and what is your order?" And smiled sweetly Why u callin' me miss? Oh right you're at work my hands started shaking and sweating as my heartbeat increased. "Can I perhaps, order you? Take out." I said winking at him Dear goodness please let me die a quick death his expression wasn't readable. I couldn't tell if he's shocked, disgusted, or whatever, he just looked at me. After what seemed like hours of just eye contact, he said "Junho sweetie, whatever Daniel dared you to do, please not now I'm at work." Trying hard not to let out a chuckle I was definitely not expecting that kind of answer I laughed it off "Good one. You're amazing Daehwi, too smart!" I said pointing at him and tried to play along. I walked back to their table looking like a zombie, making Daniel ask "How'd it go?" Folding his hands. "Your stupid plan didn't work, I got nothin' to tell you." I coldly said, crossing my arms as I sat down.

Daehwi

Did she really just say that? It's cute that she's trying, but I know it's just a silly scheme of Daniel's. And I was right about it wasn't I? She just laughed it off.

Junho

When we got home I suddenly didn't have the mood to talk. Jinyoung probably noticed that "I'm guessing you were disappointed about earlier?" He said smirking. I just shrugged then he sat next to me on the sofa. "Liar. I know you like Daehwi. You're way too obvious." He added while giggling. My eyes widened at his statement, "Twin Reflex." He winked The boy ain't wrong though I nodded slowly as I sighed heavily. "Wait. He's your first crush! Yes good! Oh I thought youre gay too." I gave him a smack on the head when he said that. "Don't worry, I'll help you with Daehwi." This made my eyes lit up for some reason. "But first, you'll need to be attractive." He said tapping on his chin while his eyes go down til my face. He grabs me by the wrist and pulls me outside. He pats the seat on my bike so I just followed.

I don't know where he was going so I just followed, but then as I recognized the path we arrived at the mall. After parking our bikes he dragged me inside the mall, taking me to the salon. "Miss, please do what you can. What do you think would look nice on her?" Jinyoung asked to the lady working there, panting. "I'll do my best sir, how about this one?" She said showing him a book. He nodded while grinning "Perfect. I'll be back for her miss." He bowed as he ran out of the salon Okay I lowkey love my brother right now, this is so nice of him but what is he up to?

" He bowed as he ran out of the salon Okay I lowkey love my brother right now, this is so nice of him but what is he up to?

My jaw dropped as I saw the finished product. How am I going to pay for this? And just in time Jinyoung showed up with a lot of baggage. I walked over to him who was by the counter. Wow he paid for all of that?! Even my hair?! Where'd he get the money though Then he dragged me back to the parking lot where our bikes were.

Once we got home I still got that shook look on my face. "You probably forgot. The school dance is tomorrow, no wonder you look so chill." He said rolling his eyes It's tomorrow?!

--------------------------------------

Hehe sprry for the late update :3
My school is starting soon so I hope I can catch-up. Love y'all 💞