6: RUN AWAY

"Junho is getting married!"

....I'M SORRY BUT WHAT?!
"What?!" Jinyoung sat up from his seat, slamming his hand on his table "Jinyoung, calm down" I said with no expression. "Calm down?! Did you know about this?!" His voice started to rise up "No! But please, I want you to sit down." I commanded him, and so he obeyed. "I honestly thought you'd be excited.." said Mom looking down I can't take this anymore "Excited?! You're selling me to someone, taking away my freedom, and I'd be excited?!" I snapped. Jinyoung started to tear up "And how about Jinyoung? Don't tell me you're sending him off to somewhere to gain for your stupid business!" I continued. I just can't believe what I'm hearing.
"You've been away all this time, not paying at least one visit! And you came back just to.. sell me?! I should've known better, you're you anyway. All you care about is work." I said, storming off. I grabbed my coat, walked out the door and ran as fast as I could. I don't know where I'm going, I just don't want to be home right now.

Giving up, I sat on the grass as I gazed upon the night sky. This feels great suddenly, not so far from me, I see a figure running towards my direction. I was schocked when the figure suddenly dropped to the grass. Oh no that person might need help what if he or she fainted I ran to where it was, and the closer I got the more familiar the person looks. Wait, Guanlin?  "Guanlin?" "Junho?" We both said in sync. "You seem tired, what's wrong?" I asked him "Was going to say the same thing about you." He chuckled

Guanlin and I have the same friends, we're friends. But we're not that close unlike Daniel, Jihoon, etc. "I'm tired. I feel happy with all of you, but I suddenly feel tired." He said in a low tone, laying on the grass. "Wanna tell me about it?" I faced to him, laying next to him but I had my distance. "My parents. Gone for as long as I can remember. Came home to tell me that I'm getting married." Wait "wait. Excuse me?" My eyes widened, as I sat up still facing him. "Didn't you hear what I said? My pa-" "No no no, arranged marriage?" I cut his sentence. "Yeah" he puts his arms up with a silly expression. "B-but Guanlin, I'm getting married." I said pointing to my chest. "Did your parents tell you who though?" He sat up as well." "I didn't get to hear it. I ran away as soon as they told me." I answered. We both stared into space with wide eyes. "Don't tell me.." "Yah Bae Junho!" My head turned immediately to where the voice came from. I see a car just meters away and guess who is in it? Lee Cutie-licious Daehwi We both stood up from the grass. Daehwi gets off from his car and came running, suddenly he grabbed my hand What Kdrama is this? "Daehwi-ah, where are you taking me?" My voice is shaking "Noona, you're coming home with me." He said coldly Noona?

He drove off, leaving Guanlin behind.
"Daehwi, how did you kno-" "I looked all around the neighborhood and I couldn't find you. Your brother told me where you come to vent often." He cuts my sentence, not looking at me at all. "I-is something wrong?" He seemed mad so that's why I asked him that, he didn't give any reply. We soon arrived at his house which wasn't far from ours, we got off but he still didn't say a word. He then took me upstairs, that's where I see Jinyoung pacing around. He came to hug me and I could hear sniffling. "Are you.. crying?" I patted his back "N-no.." he coughs. "I'll leave you guys for a bit." Then Daehwi left, probably went downstairs. "Hey, why are you crying?" I broke the hug, sitting on the bed. "Please don't get married Junho!" He sobs, as he kneels on the floor. "I'll be good I swear! I'll do the cooking, the dishes, the laundry. I'll buy you clothes, I'll take you places, I'll treat you.. anything.. please don't leave me.!!" His sobs start to get louder.

(a/n): I'm lowkey cryin' while writing this omg

I couldn't handle my brother like this... It's like stabbing me whenever he cries. I didn't notice I was crying as well. I ran to hug him, as we both cried on each other's shoulder. "Shh.. I won't leave you. I won't get married, okay?" I hope "okay." He nods as I stood up with him. "It's just that, you're the only person I have. I don't know what it's like, and I don't want to know what it's like when you're gone. I'm scared, I'm not ready to lose my bestfriend." "Aww Jinyou-"

"You're my person, Junho. It's hard when you're all alone and even 'your person' is not there." He started to cry again.

I love you, Jinyoung. But I'm scared too.

Then we heard a knock on the door. "Hey Jinyoung? Can I borrow her for a sec?" We heard Daehwi from the other side. "S-sure." He stutters. Daehwi comes in as Jinyoung passes by him, he then sits beside me on the bed. "I heard the news. So you're basically engaged? With Guanlin?" My heart skips a beat whenever he talks to me "I guess. I don't know what to do. My parents are okay with selling me to someone just for the sake of their comp-" "I can help you!" I got startled when he suddenly said that, he looks surprised he said that himself. "I mean, Jihoon and I have a plan." He said, looking down. "W-what plan?" I'm lowkey nervous "Don't worry, it's simple. We'll talk to your parents!" He smiles You're kidding "Go, knock yourself out." I chuckled leaning back. "Why? Is it stupid?" He looks flustered Omg this is too cute "Nooo... It's just that- you know what? Let's try it." I said, then he gives me a warm smile That I could never handle without the strong scent in his room "Noona can't get married, not on my watch." He shakes his head.

But does this mean anything? He calls me Noona all of a sudden. And, the way he talks and acts is not like him. He's, a man Can't believe I'm saying this "Junho, you can hide from them and I'll help you." "We all will." I got startled when the whole squad showed up by the door how do they keep doing that? Kyulkyung sits next to me as she caresses my hair saying "We'll help Guanlin too." She winked.

THE NEXT MORNING

(*BZZZZZTTTT BZZZZZZTTT*)
I woke up to a phone call and saw that it was mom calling, I didn't answer. I don't want that to ruin my day. I then see that Daehwi's out of bed too, well technically the couch. He let me sleep on his bed last night while he slept on his couch. Jinyoung stayed at Daniel's. "Oh sweetie, you're up!" I see a smiling Daehwi holding a tray and seems like it has food. "Pretty neat huh? My mom cooked it, sorry I'm not really much of a cook. Let's just say I nearly burnt the house once." He laughed nervously He's so cute

About an hour later, I found out that mom and dad flew back to LA for paperworks See how much an as- but mom left a text message saying I'll be meeting Guanlin's parents next week. Obviously neither of us are excited

But you know what?

Maybe things will be okay...

------------------------------------------------
Heyyyy~ so school is killing me but I'm still motivated in writing.. And I'm so sorry this is such a boring chapter :(( I promise I'll try to do better! Love y'all tysm💞