8: WITH YOU

"I want to be a guy for noona."

"I'-I'm sorry, what?" Am I hearing this right?

"Hey, you need to get up." Wait a sec

I open my eyes to Guanlin yanking the blanket out of my arms. "It was just a dream?!?! It felt so reaaallll!" I sobbed like a total drama queen. "Uh, you okay?" Guanlin asked, giving me a weird look. "I dreamt about Daehwi." I said coldly, rubbing my eyes. "Not surprised. Daehwi called me last night while I was sleeping, you fell asleep in his car. He was going to take you somewhere wasn't he? What is surprising, you didn't wake up while we were carrying you back here." He chuckled as he crossed his arms. "Oh so, that part was real." I mumbled to myself, which Guanlin still heard. "Well, enough of that. I'm driving you home, so you should get dressed. Hurry, before mom could see us." He said quietly, while looking back at the door. Wasting no time, I dressed into black jeans and a white shirt. He grabbed my wrist, looking at both sides of the hallway, we dashed to the elevator. Sighing of relief, we both jumped to see Guanlin's mom behind us. "Where are you lovebirds off to?" She tilted her head with a warm smile. I swear I got goosebumps "Uh, we're going on a d-date." Guanlin said hesitantly. Feeling obliged, he held my hand which made his mother squeal. god my ears are bleeding "So happy the two of you are getting along so well! Feel free to share when things get, spicy." She winked as she got off to the 5th floor, Guanlin and I looked at her with faces of horror as she left. "That was close. We need to get out of here as fast as we can before we bump into someone else." I panted, Guanlin nodded. We rushed to the lobby, that's when we saw them. "G-Guanlin? Junho?" Seonho? I immediately removed Guanlin's hand from mine, he might be seeing the wrong thing. Then I saw Daehwi behind him. "No no, Seonho-" Guanlin tried to stop Seonho but he stormed off the hotel. "Go after him." Daehwi told Guanlin, so he did. "Let's take you home Noona." He smiled to me, I smiled back.

We got into Daehwi's car and because of the awkward silence, I decided to turn on the radio. Which made things worse yay "Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you~" sang the girl on the radio. Daehwi chuckled as I sat frozen "Noona, something bothering you?" he asked, glancing at me which I only shook my head. "U-Uhm Daehwi, where were you going to take me last night?" I asked out of curiosity, was he really going to take me to a coffee shop like in my dream?

"That I can't tell you yet. I still want to take you there later." He smiled to himself. He dropped me off by our gate, I waved goodbye but I didn't see his car leave until I got inside. "Junho!" I got startled as the squad came up to me with such baggy eyes, especially Kyulkyung. "What in sweet Daehwi's heaven happened to y'all, who was cutting onions?" I said worryingly, placing my bag on the couch. "So uh, we watched Titanic for the first time and I was drowning with my eyes." Daniel snickered, I just rolled my eyes. Suddenly out of nowhere, Kyulkyung noona started bursting into tears. "Noona! What's wrong?" I came running to her. "Uh.. She and Haknyeon hyung.." Woojin looked over to the crying mess next to him. "No." I said with a loud gasp, Kyulkyung noona's crying just got worse. Then the spring door opened as I saw Daehwi with his car keys He looks so boyfriend material "Yah Daehwi, where were you last night? You said you'd buy snacks." Jisung frowned. Daehwi's eyes widened at his statement then glanced at me which the other members noticed. "You did not." Jinyoung said sassily. "You. Did. Not!" Said the whole squad in chorus. "Congrats you guys!" The crying Kyulkyung was suddenly a sack of smiles, hugging me and Daehwi as the both of us were nearly gasping for air. The whole squad came up to us chanting "Junho and Daehwi sitting in a tree, D.A.T.I.N.G." wait what "Ah yeah, sorry we didn't get to tell you earlier." Daehwi scratched the back of his neck WAIT WHAT

My eyes widened at him, and with that.. I saw the brightest and happiest smile painted on his glowing, perfect face. He's happy. He's definitely happy. His brown eyes soon disappeared into his smile, making me smile too. I love being this way, I love seeing him like this. Maybe this is the time that I realize..

I've fallen in love with you, Lee Daehwi.

Once the squad finished hugging, he held my hand. It's warm, like my hand was made for his the squad continued to cheer. But as I looked at Daehwi once again, it was all different. He's smiling, but his eyes are crying out in sadness and anger, it scared me. He soon dragged me outside, leaving the others inside. "Daehwi.." "Noona." He says in a serious tone. "I like you. A lot. I was supposed to tell you last night, but you fell asleep. The truth is, I didn't take you back to the hotel right when I saw you sleeping." He sighed "What do y-" "Please don't think of me as a creep but, I was busy. Busy, admiring every single detail of your face. Your puffy cheeks, your pinkish, plump lips, your beautiful eyelashes, your cute nose." He's tearing up? "Noona, I can't let you go. I know you like me too, don't deny it. So please, let me figure this out for the both of us." He held onto both of my hands He's shaking "Please... B-be...Mine.." He leans onto my forehead, closing his eyes as his voice shattered with his tears rolling down his cheeks. I felt a pierce through my heart. It hurts me like hell, seeing him like that. I cupped his face "I've been yours, so is my heart since day one." I smiled, giving him a peck, making him smile too. "Everything is so sudden, I'm sorry." He stood up, wiping his tears. "It's okay." I chuckled. He held my hand once more, giving me the smile I'd lift a boulder just to see it everyday. "Let's go inside, you need rest. We'll be having a date tonight." He winked, and there I go..

Into the unknown with you, it's scary. But I like the fact that it's all with you. Let's keep walking with each other, and reach our happy ending. I can't wait, my love.

-------------------------------------------------
Yes, i know. Hi ... I feel bad for coming back after 2 months of no updates. I'm losing time, but I'll continue even though wanna one will disband soon. Thank you so much for the support, and for being patient. Love you all💓

edit: This story has been discontinued, and I am very sorry. Things have happened, and I'm trying to get my life back together. Please support my other stories, I won't disappoint you with those anymore :) thank you to those who read this story and came to love the character Bae Junho <3