5: REASONS

"Why didn't you ask for a dance Jun?"
I turned to see Seongwoo leaning on the glass door with his ears folded. Such a goofball "I don't feel like dancing anymore." I said coldly trying to refrain from laughing and boosting his confidence.
"Is it because of Daehwi?" His voice was somehow soothing this time, as he puts his hand on my shoulder.
My eyes widened at his question He knows?
"Almost the whole squad saw your reaction." He chuckled "To what?" I scoffed trying to play cool "To her dancing with Daehwi. And I heard you just now!" He teasingly answered, I just rolled my eyes at him.
"Hey, nights like this don't just happen. Forget that, and let's hit the dancefloor." I was soon dragged back into the dancefloor.
I was so into the dance music that I didn't even notice I was dancing with someone else already. Suddenly everything started to become blurry, till it became pitch black.

"Junho Sweetie."

"Junho..."

"Oh my god Junho!"

-----------------------------------------------

"Yah Junho.." I opened my eyes to see my brother with reddish eyes. "Junho!"
"Junho?"
"Yes you're awake!"
I was so overwhelmed to see the Squad including Kyulkyung hovering around me in my bedroom. Even Daehwi is here. "Junho.. how are you feeling?" Kyulkyung sounded really worried when she asked that. I realized I'm in my boxers and white shirt, and it's bright outside. What happened last night? "Sweets, you fainted last night at prom while dancing with me." Daehwi spoke I am loving the nickname keke
So he was the one I was dancing with?
"The doctor said you might've just been overwhelmed." Kyulkyung caresses my hair.
"But, what about prom?" I asked in a weak voice "Who cares about prom? It's trashy and it became even more when one of our diamonds fainted." Jihoon pouted "Jinyoung was really worried Junho. We all were, we're glad you're okay now." Daniel said, sounding worried still.

With that, I suddenly reminded how broken I was last night. Ouch. "Well, I'm okay now. Let's just forget about it and go out." I smiled "You meant to say that to Dae-" I threw a hard pillow at seongwoo to cut his sentence. They all looked at me with evil grins, excluding Daehwi. "The park perhaps?" I glared at them, making them turn back to their neutral looks.

While we were at the park, Jinyoung's phone rang. It was our parents, they wanted to talk to the both of us so we separated from the others.

Ms.B: (*Hi my babieessss!!!!*)
JY: (*I just realized I'm deaf*)
JU: (*Hi mom!*)
Mr.B: (*How are my little officers?*)
JY&JU: (*Hi dad!*)
JU: (*So, what's with the sudden call?*)
Mrs.B: (*Well, this might be so sudden too but..*)
Mr.B: (*We'll be visiting!*)

Jinyoung and I are speechless. It's not like we don't want our parents home, it's just that we've been so used to us being alone. Having them might take our freedom. Besides, why is it so sudden anyway? They could've just told us a week before or so.

Mrs.B: (*Pick us up at the Incheon airport by nine. Excited to see you my loves I've missed you both so much!*)
Mr.B: (*We'll be ending the call now, see you later kiddos!*)

As dad ended the call, Jinyoung and I had our eyes staring into the distance. Not knowing what to do, we scratched the back of our heads in sync.

Daniel and Sungwoon went jogging to us on the green grass, panting "What's up with you two?" That's when we both snapped back into reality. "Ah, we need to go. Our parents are actually coming home tonight." Said Jinyoung, he doesn't sound excited. "Oh really?! That's great you guys! Well, you better get going then." Sungwoon added.

Since it was already 8:30 we rushed to the airport, good thing we have some extra money to pay for the taxi. "I still wonder why it's all so sudden." Jinyoung muttered. "It's just a visit anyway, maybe they just miss us a lot." I assured him "They just missed us after like six years?" I know Jinyoung was hurt with our parents not visiting us at least once after they left, but I didn't know he was THIS hurt. "They have their reasons, Jinyoung. Let's just be happy that they're finally home." I tried smiling as much as I can but it still looked fake "Yeah, then they'll leave us again. Probably will visit us just to snatch us from our home and friends." He just rolled his eyes. Wow, Jinyoung. I feel bad for not noticing how hurt you are Then our heads turned to where a screech was heard. "Jinyoungieeeee!!! Junhoooo!!!! Mommy's home!" Our mom came running to us with open arms as she just left our dad with the baggage. She showered us with kisses but both of us didn't seem happy. Jinyoung does have a point "Hey there kids!! You've grown tall!" Said Dad ruffling our hairs

On the ride home, it was just mom blabbering about her annoying co-worker. Dad was just giving us a 'sorry about her' look. Jinyoung and I just stayed silent, sighing multiple times. "So, how are your friends? Who's that one named um, Jiwoon is it? A-and Daniel?" Who the heck is Jiwoon? Maybe she's referring to Jihoon ugh "It's Jihoon, and they're doing fine." Jinyoung said coldly. That's when mom actually decided to shut it. Once we got home, Jinyoung and I found an excuse to stay in our rooms by taking their luggage upstairs.

We were called downstairs by mom to have a 'family' dinner. Pft I thought you had that dinner with your co-workers Once we sat down in the table our parents were giving us worried looks. "Why?" Jinyoung asked, still sounding cold. "We just wanted to state the real reason why we came for a sudden visit." Dad sounded serious, folding his hands.
I took a deep breath, I somehow felt nervous though it might not be that interesting.

"Junho is getting married!"

------------------------------------------------

Hiiii !!! Omg it's been such a long time since I updated... School just got busy, and I'm feeling depressed lately. So please just wait for me no matter how long it'll be! I'm so thankful for the comments, I feel so motivated because of that. It's just, things have been hard lately. So please stay with me on this one! Love y'all 💓