Chapter 2 : Home

A/N: Read and Enjoy. I am a slow writer so please bear with me I promise there will be M/M in the future,

________________________________

Ye Xiu rubbed his eyes as he put away the files and papers he was given by his father in preparation for him to take over as CEO. He was feeling tired. Maybe he was getting old. Kidding.

The ravenette closed up his office and headed down to the front of the building where a stark white limo stood. He was ushered into the car and brought back to the Ye mansion.

The car pulled up at the front door and let Ye Xiu off. He stepped onto the red brick pathway, up the marble steps, and was let through the golden brown doors. You know, the stereotypical rich person mansion.

Feeling tired, he sludged his way up the pristine velvet covered steps of the spiral staircase and sauntered down to the end of the hall where his room was.

It was a rather large room full of little trinkets and papers scattered across the desk. Bookshelves lined one of the walls with a small shelf above the desk. A couple picture frames could be spotted on his night stand, his desk, and on his bookshelves.

Su Muqiu, Su Mucheng, Ye Qiu, a group photo of Team Happy and a group photo of the Chinese National Glory Team. A sentimental feeling no?

A top of the line desktop computer sat on the desk. A large flat screen TV mounted on the wall.

A bit amusing that he ran away from this life years ago. But he did manage to achieve his dream. His thirst for victory was finally satisfied... hopefully?

Ye Xiu slid his hand over the surface of the desk, feeling all the scratches and imperfections his younger self carved into the wood. A barely visible doodle of him and his brother was seen. He let out another sigh.

He grabbed a change of clothes and headed for the bathroom.

When he returned to his room a short blip of his phone keyed him in that he received a message. He walked over to his desk and picked up his phone.

14 new messages. All from Wechat. Unusual since he didn't use Wechat often. 2 messages from Su Mucheng. 1 from Han Weqing. And 5 from Huang Shaotian. And 6 from the pro chat. He checked Mucheng's first.

She wrote asking about whether he was going to attend the event and where will they meet up. Han asked if he was going to flake on the event like usual. Shaotian just wrote 5 messages full of PK's like usual. And the pro chat was just a couple people going back and forth debating whether to go.

Ye Xiu replied to both Mucheng and Old Han with a short response that yes he was going.he just ignored Shaotian like usual.

He placed his phone on his nightstand and plugged it into it's charger.

56%.

He rest his head on his pillow, not bothering to dry his hair. And with that he was out. Ye Qiu later came in to check up on his brother and turned off the lamp on the nightstand.

Morning came a bit too early for Ye Xiu's tastes. Then again, he used to stay up all night and sleep during the day when he worked at the Happy Internet Cafe. He dragged his groggy feeling body off his bed and changed into a set of casual clothes. It was Saturday, a free day from work. He was supposed to meet up with Su Mucheng since she was so excited to watch the new movie that came out.

He headed downstairs to eat some breakfast made by the chefs. Professional chefs that were capable of creating food from all different cultures.

A large plate of french toast with butter and syrup. A bowl of porridge. And a fresh basket of meat and vegetable Baozi. Ye Xiu picked up his knife and cut into his meal.