Chapter 7: Muqiu

A/N: Yeah.... kinda forgot this existed.
________________________________

What? Zhou Zekai tried to process what he had said.

Ye Xiu clutched his hands. You can do this. Stay strong.

"As you know, Excellent Dynasty planned on recruiting two people into Excellent Era years ago. Me, the one who held One Autumn Leaf. And Su Mucheng that held Dancing Rain."

He nodded his head. He knew about the legacy of One Autumn Leaf. It was told over and over again.

"But what you don't know is that the original owner of Dancing Rain was my best friend and Su Mucheng's older brother, Su Muqiu."

He took a breath.

"He was the one who got me into Glory. And he was supposed to debut alongside me. But he's now gone."

"Su Muqiu died because he tried to save me."

"Ye Xiu, when are you going to be done? It's been like an hour! Come on!"

"Oh come on. It didn't take that long! Stealing this wild boss was important!"

Su Muqiu rushed over.

"So, did you steal it?" He wore a wide grin on his face. And Ye Xiu held a thumb up.

"Easy."

"Wow, how shameless~" He teased.

"Shut up. You are just as obsessed with this game as me. You got me into it!"

They both burst out laughing.

"Alright alright!" He logged out and pulled the game card out of the card reader.

"Let's go!"

Su Mucheng was off with her friends doing what girls her age do.

There were a couple local Glory matches here and there but this was their first time attending such a large event for Glory.

Su Muqiu held out a ticket and waved it around.

"Here you go!"

Ye Xiu tried to reach for it but then Su Muqiu pulled it away and above his head.

"Hey!"

"Try to get it!"

Su Muqiu was only 4 centimeters taller than him. He jumped to get them.

"Bully!"

"Aw that was mean! You have wounded me!"

He held his chest dramatically.

"Idiot."

He snatched the ticket.

"Alright alright. Let's go! I want some popcorn!" They marched towards the booth with goofy smiles.

The plopped down in their seats. Su Muqiu got a bag of popcorn while he got a large cup of coke.

"These seats are comfy~" Muqiu melted into the seat.

Ye Xiu laughed.

"Dummy. What? Are you going to be the chair?"

"I am one with the chair!"

"Then I guess I'll have to tell Mucheng that you aren't coming back."

"Nuuuu! Why must you ruin my fun!"