Chapter 6

Her eyes were wide open as she laid still in her bed, it was nearly the day of the wedding

Her eyes were wide open as she laid still in her bed, it was nearly the day of the wedding. She did not want to move, she did not want to eat. She simply just wanted to die. The words of her soon to be mother in law were ringing in her head but that's not what bothered her. For nights on end she could not sleep. Dreams of a gaping holes in the sky, a fragile girl falling to the ground. Yvette didn't understand what her mind was trying to tell her. Perhaps it was just her own way of dealing with her newly found surroundings; she was that fragile girl falling from the sky into a world so unknown to her.

The day before her wedding Yvette did not do so much, she only sat and wondered and what that weird dream was. She had hoped it meant something about her life but atlas she couldn't believe that. The dream has felt so different, a strong and powerful force was pulling at her heart strings. She knew something more was about to be upon them.

The marketplace was once a fun pastime for Hvitserk. He would slip into alleyways for little joy time with a girl that pleased him in more ways that one. but now on this day he couldn't stop the frown that graces his lips. His wedding was today and from looks of everyone around him he saw that they were more indulgent than he was. He couldn't grasp the thought the that within hours he would be tethered to another. He would be tethered to her. But what was so wrong with her? She was beautiful, as beautiful as any woman he had ever seen but yet he could not help but to hate her. He wanted so hardly to try and at least like this woman.

"What troubles you my prince?" A blonde girl arose beside the prince, her eyes as blue as the sky.

"I have no troubles now that you're here." Hvitserk spoke and the young prince knew exactly where this was headed and despite this being his wedding day he knew this was going to be his only chance at finding pleasure. He wasn't a savage, he knew himself that well and he knew how Christian marriages work. Filled with love and such and this was no marriage filled with love and he would not take her purity without it. He would not touch her as much as he wanted to feel her skin against his. Her bare chest exposed before his eyes and how he wished instead of this blonde he was currently satisfying he wished it was Yvette. His lust for the woman was well known she was a true beauty to the eyes and his imagination of her body has consumed his dreams since she arrived. He felt himself slowly start to picture that it was Yvette he was inside and murmmering her name into this filthy woman's hair as he slowly came to his pleasure.

The two now newly married stepped inside their shared cabin. Yvette held herself tightly, clinging to her dress. She prayed and prayed that he wouldn't touch her. Prayed to her god that he wouldn't be a savage.

"Hviserk" she whispered. The prince turns to her from the fireplace he was attending. His eyes watch how at every move he makes she flinches away.

"I won't touch you."