one

SUGGESTED TRACK
about you - g flip

IT IS NOT ideal to be attracted to your best friend since childhood nor is it ideal to like said best friend once they're already in a relationship. it is a huge nope on both ends. however, jeongguk finds himself relating to every aspect of it.

he has tried to conceal his feelings for the one and only kim taehyung. light of his life and all that cheesy shit. it has proven to be more difficult than he thought.

if it weren't for the way his friend was soft in every aspect, or the way that he clings to jeongguk every chance he gets unintentionally making the younger feel like he's more important to him than he actually is, or the way that he gets quiet once jeongguk pays attention to, let's say, jimin perhaps which leads the younger to believe then that taehyung is jealous.

all of these aren't fucking helping.

"jeonggukkie!" taehyung calls out from the front door. he has agreed to help jeongguk study for his mid-term since his english professor already put him on notice. he is too stubborn to drop the course completely. "get your pencils and papers ready. professor kim is in the house!"

jeongguk groans. "do not call yourself my professor ever again."

taehyung pouts as he enters his friends room, "you're not into that?"

the younger glares at him. it's softened by the sudden heat rising in his cheeks due to his comment and the outfit that his friend is wearing. a small black top with a graphic print on it, his sleeves cuffed pronouncing how small and cute his arms are. a pair of high waisted jeans rolled up and it highlights how slim his waist is. jeongguk's eyes widen only slightly, but he's quick to recover.

[ here's a visual of tae's outfit ]

"you didn't have a crush on miss lee in high school?" the blonde wiggles his eyebrows

"you didn't have a crush on miss lee in high school?" the blonde wiggles his eyebrows. "she was a cutie."

"she was seventy three and had taxidermy in our classroom. it was reading class. why the hell was there so much dead animals?" they both laugh at the memory.

"don't knock it till you try it."

jeongguk raises an eyebrow. "are you finally exploiting the fact that you're a taxidermist? i always had a gut feeling that something just wasn't right about you."

the blonde raises one finger to his lips, winking at his friend.

"you're the worst. i hope you know that."

taehyung giggles. "don't worry too much, gukkie. i'm no taxidermist but i am a tutor. your tutor. let's get to englishing."