fifteen

taehyung is hardly wearing any clothes and jeongguk is fine.

the boy had walked out wearing nothing but these outrageously tiny pink, silk shorts and the amount of smooth, creamy melanin before him is making his eyes glaze over.

when they sat on the couch watching an old, vintage film, jeongguk had taehyung's legs draped over his lap. the boy had giggled quietly to himself as the dog on the screen tries to tell her owner that they are locked out of the house, but clearly her owner can't speak dog so it is useless.

jeongguk began to massage taehyung's bare feet out of boredom. he is not a fan of films like this, but he will sit through anything if it meant he could be with taehyung.

then taehyung moans.

jeongguk turned his head to look at the elder but he had already hid his red tinted face with his arms. the boy tries to turn his body from the younger but he feels a firm hand on his soft tummy, holding him in place, and then: "what's wrong, baby?"

taehyung squeals upon hearing that word of endearment again, and honestly he does not think he could ever get tired of jeongguk calling him that.

the younger coos at him, situating himself to kneel between taehyung's bent legs and run his hands along the expanse of the blonde's bare thighs. the elder is looking up at him with large, curious eyes through a small peep of his arms.

"i- it just felt good," taehyung says softly. his voice cracks lightly, and he begins to close all line of sight between him and jeongguk — his thin arms acting as a barrier, and the younger is smiling at the boy wickedly. he thrives off taehyung being shy in front of him; jeongguk just wants to have him exposed, raw, and vulnerable all for himself. he wants to see this boy unconditionally submissive for him.

"oh yeah?" he paces his fingers lightly until they graze the hem of taehyung's shorts. the blonde takes his arms off his eyes for a second to give jeongguk's eager hand a look of need. "do you have a foot kink? it is not something i am personally into, but i can dabble in the art of foot fetishes."

taehyung hides his face again. this time, merely from secondhand embarrassment. he laughs as he says, "no! i don't have a foot kink!"

jeongguk leans closer to the blonde's delicately exquisite face. his right hand is laying gently on taehyung's hip, some fingers sneaking inside of his shorts, and his left hand grips a handful of curls. the blonde yelps when jeongguk pulls a little, making taehyung tilt his head back with his eyes locked on the younger's.

a familiar heat pools at the bottom of taehyung's smooth tummy and the boy mumbles incoherent words, feeling thoroughly aroused at whatever is happening right now.

jeongguk, on the other hand, cannot help but feel giddy at the fact that this precious boy lets him have his way with him. he is always so good for him, and he just wants to rip his adorable shorts off and take him right there.

he runs his lips down taehyung's neck — the boy lifts his chin so jeongguk has more room making the younger snicker at how desperate his baby is for being touched — then moves to lick at his nipples.

jeongguk notes that the blonde has sensitive nipples, and bites a nub in acknowledgment. it is good information to know.

the blonde arches his back beautifully and fists his hands in jeongguk's hair as the younger continues to run his lips down taehyung's body. jeongguk glances up at taehyung as he stops at the waistband of his shorts, "what did you moan for, tae?"

"y- you," the blonde squeaks. he feels embarrassed but he kind of likes it. "i l- like when you to- touch m- me."

jeongguk smirks at the boy, "i can make you moan just by touching you?"

taehyung lets out another lewd moan as the younger continues talking to him like that, and he tries to tilt his hips up so he can get some friction on his now fully hardened member. the action does not go unnoticed by jeongguk. he grabs both of taehyung's hands and pins them in one of his palms.

"be good," jeongguk orders. taehyung twitches in his shorts upon hearing the younger be demanding, and a wet spot on his shorts appears. the blonde is too horny to feel embarrassed at this point. jeongguk looks down at the mess adoringly. "oh baby..."

taehyung juts his bottom lip out, "p- please."

jeongguk raises his eyebrows, "please what?"

"daddy," the blonde breathes. he hadn't thought that jeongguk would have been game with his daddy kink as he tried it with jihun once, and he had gotten his ass chewed (not in the good way).

the younger moves his head to where he is hovering over the wet spot on taehyung's shorts and breathes on it lowly, the sensation barely there but doing wonders nonetheless.

that is when taehyung feels lips touch his clothed member, and he whimpers loudly. his back is arches off the couch and he moans jeongguk's name over and over pleading for him to continue, that he will be good, that he will make him feel the best he ever has. he does not want him to stop.

jeongguk sticks his tongue out as he licks along the damp silk, and hums pleasantly at the taste of the boy he has loved for years; it is only a little bitter, but he can taste the sweetness of him the most. it is almost as if he is licking his favorite kind of candy in some weird, unexpected way.

this is jeongguk's first time having his face up to another guy's dick and it is a lot better than he had thought it would be — although, he thinks that has something to do with who the guy is.

and yet, he places one last kiss on the hardened member before pulling away completely, "i should start making dinner."

"w- what?" taehyung makes grabby hands for jeongguk who is now standing up beside him, and walking past to get to the kitchen. "n- no! come back!"

jeongguk smiles to himself as he gets out the ingredients for kimchi noodles, beginning to start the recipe as he glances over at his baby trying to decide whether or not he should take care of his problem himself, or wait for jeongguk to possibly come back. 

"jeongguk!" taehyung whines. "help me!"

the younger makes a noise as if telling the elder to not boss him around like that, and taehyung gets the hint quickly. jeongguk points to the bathroom when the blonde finally looks over at him, looking all too fucked out for a boy who has barely been touched.

"you may want to go take care of that," he suggests. "i don't want you feeling uncomfortable when we are eating dinner."

the blonde pouts, but obeys.

two can play at this game.