chapter three

Edited

Chapter three

I looked at Cristiano as his mother kept telling him how it is late and they wanted to stay the night, he kept holding me close to himself as he pretended to be totally in love with me. Like that is possible, if I didn't know that he didn't love me I would have believed his act right there and then.

"Isn't your friend shell going home" his mom had asked as she seemed to have intentionally called her shell causing me to snicker a little as the idiot husband of mine decided to talk.

"Mom its Sheila not shell"

"Potentoes  ones, potahtoes same thing so isn't she going home" she said with disinterest as Shell was glaring at me a little for giggling. Bitch this is my house so I have every right to laugh all I want.

"Its late mom she needs a place to stay then tomorrow we would be off to work" wow good save you idiot, I said to myself as he kept trying to explain how they are close friends while his dad just kept rolling his eyes.

                His mother Jane had insisted we watch a movie she had brought together, this woman is really weird but I really like her, my idiot and I sat together on the love seat as Jane laid her head on her husband's lap after they sat on the long sofa. During the movie I could feel his hot breath on my neck before his lips decided to invite itself there and make me shiver, when I had looked up I saw Jane smiling widely well I guess that's why he was being all lovey mushy, I wish they could see how he has been treating me since we got married, his fingers were rubbing circles on my back  causing me to relax and sigh in content and joy well I was going to enjoy this while it last. Suddenly he was back to sucking my neck causing me to moan a little as my little friend decided it was the best time to start coming to live. Gosh if only wishes were horses.

"Well the movie is over, Cristiano stop giving us a show of live porn, my old eyes can't take it" his father snapped as Cristiano let out a little chuckle before he kissed my temple.

"Let's go to bed honey, you know my mom love a live show" he said loudly as shell decided it was the moment to storm off to what I'm guessing is the guest room since Jane seems to be waiting for us to go together into our so called room.

"Goodnight old man and oldest woman" Cristiano said as he then smiled at his mother's playful glare.

              When we entered the room I rushed away into the bathroom to freshen up then I remembered about the bump would be visible if I was to walk into the room with a towel around my waist then what would be my excuse well let me say 'oh I just started this bad drinking habit and now I would have a pudgy stomach'. Shaking my head I was about to leave the bathroom to get the clothes from the guest room since I can't and won't wear that bitch's strings she calls a sleeping wear when I heard a knock on the door.

"Hmm?"

"Here is one of my shirt you can wear so that you can't be too suspicious when you go to the guest room since you know my mother can be nosey" he said but I didn't respond but I did open the door and collected his sweat shirt which would look like a maternity gown on me and that is good.

When I was done with the shower I left the bathroom only to meet face to face with a shirtless sexy beast of a husband who was reading a book, damn he was sexy as hell and those muscles made my head feel empty all of a sudden. 'Juicy really juicy..hmmm if I could just kiss and lic-'

"What are you looking at?" I heard him growl making me snap out of my mouthwatering thought. Well there goes my only way to get off.

"Well that's none of your business". I snapped before giving myself a pat on the back in my mind feeling good that he didn't have any come back. I made the stupid asshole quiet.

"Whatever, just come to bed because my mom could just come and check up on us in the middle of the night" he said causing me to look at him in confusion, what are we? Two years old.

"well if you want to lock the door feel free to but you will then have to buy a new one when this one get destroyed by my mom" he said before dropping the book and turn off the light. I laid on the bed wide awake facing the door then after what I guess was an hour I knew he had fallen asleep, I felt him spoon me as he mumbled lightly about pancakes. His breath against my neck as he held me really close, gosh I wish all this was real and he was really in love with me. A few minutes later I felt sleep knocking at my door, I soon felt him caressing my bump as he kept saying little words about soft and cuddly and beautiful. I always knew he was stupid but this just proved how dumbed he is, I was sure he was thinking he is holding that shell. I wanted all this to be over already but I think all the elements of the earth are against me as the night grew longer and soon I let sleep in and cuddled into his warmth.

The next morning Jane had the table filled with different types of breakfast, from pancakes, bacon,eggs, oats to French toast. I met Cristiano on the table fully dressed as shell made an entrance to be looking like she had just woken up, she was about to take a seat but Jane had something against it.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"About to eat" She snapped. Well someone seems to have woken up in the wrong room. The bitch has forgotten how she had planned to impress Jane.

"Not going to happen, by the way don't you have a job that you and my son about to get to" Jane snapped causing shell to look a Cristiano as if asking for his say but he shrugged then kissed my cheek. She stormed away in anger as Jane rolled her eyes before looking at me with a smile, told yah this woman was crazily awesome. Have I said how much I love her? Well I love her.

"Eat up Aubrey you know you need it more" she said with a suggestive tone causing me to feel fear, oh no did she know. She shouldn't, my palm suddenly felt sweaty.

"You are skinny and it's like your stupid husband isn't feeding you well" she said causing me to sigh in relief. Thank goodness she hadn't noticed. Well I'm safe. For now.