chapter twelve

Edited

Chapter twelve

AUBREY

I have been feeling really fulfilled lately and I loved this feeling, today was my appointment in the hospital and my husband was coming along with me and from the hospital I was going to stay with his parents. Sheila is hardly home as of recent not that I care it's just that I feel something weird was going to happen and it has to do with me and Sheila, Cristiano was downstairs waiting for my sexy pregnant self to come down so we could go but I thought I was going to take my time but my appointment is in thirteen minutes so I guess I took enough time already.

"Get down here you child" I heard him shout from downstairs, oh no he didn't. I picked up my phone and wallet it's not like I put anything like money inside it was just my passports, his picture, a folded version of my ultra sound pictures and my identification card then I went to meet him downstairs with a glare.

"Don't shout at me grand pa don't you know you're not meant to be shouting at a pregnant person, and by the way do you want me to rush and hurt the baby" I growled out faking anger as he smiled widely with a fake innocent look.

"Oh honey I shouted so you could hear me, I dare not shout at you love and no our baby is too precious to die" I huffed before walking out the door towards the driver stood beside the car with the door open. I could hear Cristiano chuckling as he whispered something along the lines of 'cute and big ass' but I ignored him.

                We made it to the doctor's office just in time with a minute to spare; I was feeling nervous as this was the first time of Cristiano coming together with me for the usual appointment. Throughout the appointment Cristiano looked extremely happy as the doctor told us that we are going to have a healthy baby if we continue to take good care of me and the baby, but he also told us that I could lose the baby if I under go too much stress since it was male pregnancy my body has to be at constant rest.

"OK doctor I will make sure he is well taken care of" Cristiano said as his wide smile had vanished, the doctor nodded seeing that she might be making me worried for my baby since the crazy Sheila was on the loose.
               The appointment was soon over and I was relieved that from today I would be staying with mama Jane. I was already scared about losing my baby if I under go too much stress, we were already heading to meet his parents at their house but his phone began to ring so he picked up using the car speaker.

"Hello?" he said as a male voice replied.

"Boss, it's urgent" the male voice said.

"Steve what is wrong" so I am guessing he knows him

"There is a complaint from the security at your house that someone was able to get in without being recognized" the man said as I felt fear, he sounded urgent maybe it was Sheila since the person could enter easily.

"Send all the guards to check the house and secure the premises I am on my way" Cristiano said in a harsh tone and he looked angry, he suddenly made a U-turn from the path that leads to his parents' house. Why the hell are we going back to that house, couldn't he like tell his parents to pick me up. When we got there he parked close to the gate as he told me to stay put in the car that his parents would come as soon as possible to pick me up, I nodded before he pecked me and then he was walking into the house as he whispered something to one of his guards who nodded and quickly walked towards the car then stood beside it as he kept looking around. I decided to listen to 'Barcelona' by a ginger musician though I didn't know his name I loved the song I soon closed my eyes lost in the music before I heard my door being opened.

                        Sheila sat in her car at the far end of the road where they couldn't see her as she watched them her plan was working perfectly, it was easier than she had anticipated since Cristiano left his beloved husband outside in his car with a guard who she could easily take down with the blink of an eye. One little mistake he made was a golden opportunity for her, she could finally get what she wanted and then she could be free from that bastard.

                     When she was sure Cristiano was inside the house she slowly came down from the car as she hid behind the trees from the view of anyone who decides to check the area clearly, she walked slowly in a way it was hard for them hear her coming. When she got a little closer to the car she retrieved the silencer and placed it on her gun before shooting the single guard down as she pulled his large body behind the tree so as not to alert the others and Aubrey, he was nodding his head with his eyes closed to what she could not care about right now as she opened the door his eyes snapped open as he registered who she was in his head. With his mouth opened ready to scream for help she covered his nose with a chloroform soaked handkerchief, he struggled against her before he finally lost to unconsciousness.

                 'Well that was easy' she said to herself as she carried his light body without too much stress since she was taller and stronger than him because of the strange training she had under gone in the hands of that stupid bastard. When she got to the car she speed off as far away from there heading to the location the stupidest bastard had sent to her. She hated him so much that it sometimes causes migraine.

                When she had left her boss office earlier that morning after the usual abuse she didn't have any other plan but to get Aubrey to her boss one way or another, she had to create a plan and she did which was to raise a force alarm creating an Illusion that an unauthorized person had entered the house. It worked perfectly so now that she had Aubrey she needed to deliver him to her boss since if she goes against him it would be worst on her which may even lead to her death since he planted a tracking chip and a high voltage chip in her neck so any wrong move from her she was dead. When she got to the hide out she quickly tied Aubrey up and called her boss to tell him of her arrival.

         "Hello, yes I am here with him" she said as he cut the call after saying he would be there soon. she started setting his chair in a way he won't hurt his back and made sure not to tie the chain around anywhere close to his pregnant stomach. She just wanted to make him hurt less since she was the one who brought him here, she couldn't save him because she could die and he would still die.