chapter eight

Edited

Chapter eight

CRISTIANO

           I know he hates me so much but I needed to do this to keep him safe from that she devil known as Sheila, I have always loved him since the first time I met him. He was beautiful with caramel skin tone his eyes where a natural blue like that of a doe, his small body fitted against mine so perfectly that it seemed unimaginable.
          When my parents introduced me to him I felt what I had not felt in 7 years, the special spark, I had told my parents that I would really love to marry him since he had a high level of mannerism fortunately my dad knew his father and voila they made it seem like his parents were owing mine. I know I sound crazy but I needed to clear the way for him and my future so that I won't lose another family to the clutches of Sheila.
          Sheila did not know I had being trailing her all this while before I finally pretended not the recognize her, when she had shot at my wife I saw a tattoo of a sparrow on her shoulder then when I met her again a few years later I saw the same thing on that exact shoulder. At first I thought it was a coincidence that she happened to have the same sparrow tattoo on the same shoulder with my wife's killer, I played what the surveillance camera in the house had captured during the incidence to be sure I compared it with the surveillance video from my office.

           She thinks I don't know about her and the mole she had planted in my office, I was feeding him with fake information and he passed that same information to her. I have hidden camera in the house as I watched her movement around the house and every time she does something to Aubrey I come just in time to prevent her from hurting him.
         Aubrey was now my world though he don't know this but he has me wrapped tightly around his finger, the first year of our marriage I had being busy trying to get Sheila to believe I was a clueless idiot but I am not.
          I was fully aware of myself when I slept with him; it hurts to make him think that I was drunk when I was perfectly sober during everything yes I took a sip of alcohol but he didn't need to know that, how his cry for more made me want to hear it more often and it was beautiful as he hits his orgasm. I was called in for an emergency at work the next day so I left before he woke up even though I had planned to confess to him about how I felt about him, then he ran away after thinking that I was cheating on him, which I was not doing at all.
          The truth was I was having a business meeting and she had gotten hold of my phone, I didn't get how she knew his name or the phone number to call but she called him while having a quickie with my assistant in my office on my desk. You may be wondering how I found out but I did go through the surveillance camera I placed at the far end of my office, when I had gotten home I had found out he was gone with no money or anything to take care of himself with. I set my trusted men to watch over him since Sheila's plan was to lure him away from where I can watch him to where she can get rid of him.
          One day during a meeting I got a call from who was trailing Aubrey saying that he had noticed how Aubrey had being visiting a particular hospital for four weeks now and he would send me the address, when I got to the hospital I saw him leaving a particular doctor's office in the maternity ward I hid myself so when he was gone I went to meet the doctor as he spoke to a nurse.

"Please excuse me sir" I said calmly as the man looked up at me in confusion before recognition showed on his face.

"Mr. Cristiano what pleasure is it to see you here in our rundown hospital?" I smile at him telling him I needed to speak with him in private so we headed to his office to get the much privacy needed.

"What is my husband doing here?"

"Who sir?"

"Aubrey" I paused as he looked at me in shock.

"You mean the young boy who just left?" he asked as I nodded. "He came for his appointment."

"Appointment?"

"Yes sir you know he is a month and a half pregnant, so he is here for his checkup" my head was spinning at this information, this was something I really wanted to hear about all this years but it hurt to think that he could not tell me.
         I knew I brought it on myself treating him badly, at that information I told the doctor I wanted him to transfer him to my family hospital where I would pay everything and that the doctor should just tell him that it was free for pregnant people who has no money to pay for checkup as far as he saved up for his delivery date. At first he looked at me in shock but I ignored him as I felt the happiness of knowing I would soon be a father , I then promised to refurnish the hospital with the best equipment if he gave me an ultra sound photograph of my baby which he agreed. I also told him not to tell anyone else about my husband and child or else I would end him.

          Since then I would be at the family hospital when it was time for his checkup and kept up the daily update about our baby and I had all the extra pictures from his ultra sound. When I told my parents about this they told me the only way to protect their grandbaby was to bring him back home and keep an eyes on him, every time I make sure to leave food for him in the microwave so he wouldn't go hungry and I stock the fridge to the brim with whatever he needed and would carve for. My mom was glad that she had a grandchild on the way and she plans to get rid of Sheila, yes she knows we all planned it together.

            Then a knock came to my office door as I told them to enter I saw the only most beautiful person to me, yes Aubrey, my Aubrey.