chapter ten

Edited

Chapter ten

AUBREY

It's being a week since I left the letter with him and he had not said anything to me yet but I think he was the one leaving delicious food for me in every meal of the day, I was moaning at the taste of the meat loaf and orange juice in front of me, I was savoring the taste since that witch of emerald city is hardly at home claiming she was busy.
              She hardly sees me that's why I am enjoying myself with all this, the door saddening slammed causing fear to grip me in it deadly clutches as I rubbed my baby bump since I could feel my baby moving, looking at the entrance I was met with an angry looking Cristiano.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he stepped closer to me. He held the letters and pictures in front of me as if to silently ask me where I had found it. I swallowed the last bite of my meat loaf I can't leave the sexy meat out in the open for eyes to see.

"Follow me" I said calmly after I had set the plate on the sink. We walked into my room as he was silent seeming off, entering into the walk in closet I guessed he wanted to be sure I wasn't going to kill him and hide his body somewhere they won't find. Ha like I could do that.

"Don't be a baby Cristiano just follow me" I said as I pushed the wall a little causing it to open to reveal a dark space, all this while during the week I had made sure nothing was kept hidden as it was necessary he needed to see this. I turned on the light before closing the secret door, he gasped as I took it that he had seen her picture that was so beautiful.

"I never knew this place existed and that's saying something since I created the design " he said to himself while I answered 'well because you are too dumb to look at your building structure'. But I didn't want to start something I could not finish which was to lie to him about my feelings, he traced her picture with a sad smile I guess he had forgotten why I brought him here well time to remind him.
"So this was Susan right?" I asked as he nodded looking at me before staring at the letters.
"How did you find it and what else do you want to show me?" he asked as I sighed here goes nothing  it's not like I have done anything bad so no need to be nervous.

"Well long story short your crazy side chick wanted to kill me when you were not at home so I entered the closet and the voila I found this room which helped me hide for a while" I said as his eyes seemed to grow wide and his former anger was lost, but I continued anyway. "I have something I wanted to show you, I am really sorry for being nosey and all but I was curious and I think you may want to watch this alone in your office before lady side chick comes"

"No let watch it together I see no reason to watch it alone since you have watched it already" he said as I picked up the video cassette and inserted the first recorded one. He was watching her seat down in front the camera with a wide smile while I felt sorry for him, she began to talk as I zoned out because I didn't want to see how hurt he would look and how betrayed he would feel. I think he noticed I wasn't listening to her as he was the only one watching it and changing each tape to the next till he finally reached the last one recorded before her death I guess, so I handed over the document which he collected but was still watching his wife.

"This was the gown she wore when she died" He whispered as his eyes were still glued to the screen and tears rolled down his face from his eyes. When the video was over he looked at the document in his hands as he wiped his tears before going through them as I heard him growl in anger causing me to flinch releasing a whimper and that seemed to snap him out of his anger as tears flowed freely again, he looked broken and it made my heart ache at that look. So I hugged him while straddling him.

"So I didn't even know my wife enough, she wasn't a victim she was a heartless cold woman" he said as he rubbed my baby bump trying to relax me at the same time trying to make what he was feeling hurt less.

"Shh Baby don't let it get to you" I whispered as he shook his head.

"She deceived us" I looked at him in confusion what does he mean by us? He shook his head again as he continued talking "She made Sheila believe I stole her lover and made me believe she loved me and wanted forever with me" he laughed a little as he shook his head like he was trying to convince himself that Susan his innocent wife couldn't hurt a fly while she was a manipulative bitch and that cost her idiotic life.

"And now I should have known that she was hiding something from me, I saw her sneaking into my study but I thought she wanted to surprise me with something spontaneous and whenever I caught her she tells me how I spoilt her surprise and indeed this was a stroke inducing surprise" he had stopped letting tears out as he began to place light kisses on my neck.

"I need to get her (Sheila) out of here, maybe I could tell her, argh I don't know how to get her out because I can't and won't lose you no way"

"Let's just continue the act and during this time I could stay with your parents and you can get the advice from them " I said trying to calm my fast beating her it looked like it would leave my chest any time I remember his words. 'I can't and won't lose you'.
It was night time and I couldn't sleep I felt like something was going to happen but I don't know if it is going to be bad or good. Cristiano told me to leave my room open that he would like to talk to me before he sleeps tonight, my door opened to reveal him in his sexy pajamas bottom with no shirt. He locked the door as he then walked towards me slowly and sexily causing my mouth to water at the sex filled thought in my head and gosh I do hope we get a little break between the talk if you understand what I mean.