chapter seven

Edited

Chapter seven

AUBREY.

I had been keeping myself very busy with what I had found; I don't even know how to tell Cristiano about it, each letters I arranged it according to their date till the date before she died.
I was scared for my husband, my baby and myself was he that much of an idiot to bring a killer to the house, I guess Susan had not told him about having a best friend and about all the crazy letters Sheila had sent. I would call it foolishness on her part and her unborn baby had to suffer it, please I do not hate on the dead I am just saying that she left this important information from her then husband.

I stood in the middle of the secret room watching for where else I could find something that would make it easier for her to be locked as far away as possible from me and my family. I know when this happens this marriage would be dissolved and I will leave poor with 50 bucks to my name and a baby well if he would let me take him or her with me, I looked towards the large picture on the wall only to see a part of her face protruding out.
Why didn't I notice this earlier? Removing the picture and placing it gently on the floor there was a knob like thing that looked like what you find on a door. Pulling on it video cassette fell to my feet and some papers with it.
Picking them up I took notice of the dates written on it which was from 2004-2010. I think I had seen a cassette player around here somewhere. Hmmm I looked around till I found it in front of an old looking television at the far end of the bed room; I decided to see if it would work and fortunately it did with little arrangement since I had used one before at home, soon the video started with a smiling Susan.

'dear Cristiano if you are watching this then you must have found out that I had being lying to you all this while and I ran off somewhere you can't find me, though we just got married I feel the need to let you know that I never loved you I was only doing it for my lover and I. Here is the truth about all this; I am in love someone who had always been here for me even before even I met you she is the best thing that could ever happen to me but I needed her to think I had abandoned her so as to make it easier for me to take all your wealth and run away to meet her where she was, you are nice and all but you aren't my rude, harsh, beautiful, sexy lover. I know it might sound senseless but it's not.

My eyes watered as I gasped what is this so she wasn't even innocent as she played out to be and I am sure he loved her so much even now he didn't know about her betrayal. Who was she talking about?

I played the next cassette which was a year later which is 2005. Her face showed on the screen as she grinned mischievously at the camera before she spoke.

'Why hello Cristiano I see you still believe in our non-existing love, I want to tell you that the child you so badly want you won't get it. Come on don't be sad the only person I will want to ever be happy with and adopt or have our own children with is my lover and not you. I hate that you ignore your friends advice and still stay in this marriage that is fake , I miss her I know she is looking for me when the time is right I will let her find me and we would be gone as far away with all your wealth and leave happily forever with our children and grandchildren. Ha-ha bye!

My heart broke into pieces for poor Cristiano and all he did was love her but she was such a heartless woman who wanted to take everything from him, I watched the rest of the video as I felt more hate for a dead woman. She had being saying how it was nasty being with him and how she wished she could get through with this mission and go back to her distressed girlfriend who she sent someone to be monitoring; she also said something about not being the only one who wanted his wealth but she needed to get it first before that person. it was finally the video she made in 2009. I watched listening attentively.

'so Cristiano you seem happy that I am pregnant with your baby but I am not, early this year I went to a sperm bank using a different name so that the hospital won't contact you because they are so nosey and they would inform you about it, any who I was so happy that I would get my baby my lover and myself a happy ending. I finally let her find me faking that I was scared of her if anything I was so excited and sad when I saw the sadness and loneliness when she saw the baby bump, I would collect what I need from you soon enough then I would be gone. Bye!.

I felt irritated at this and my heart cried for my husband I guess she eventually did not give him a child before she died, looking at my baby bump I finally made up my mind to tell him even though he wouldn't be happy about me hiding it. So it for me to look for a free time I could get him alone. Looking at the last cassette I inserted it to see a happy looking Susan as she shook a paper at the camera.

'Oh my gosh I finally got all your documents and now I can tell Sheila about this so we can get away from here you might not find out about this till the next ten years by then we are happy where ever we go and you can stay on your own, Sheila and I are close now and tomorrow I am going to tell her.
She was cut off by a bang and sound of a glass shattering, she turned it off and I guess that was when she hid it. Wow Bitch you wanted your best friend yet you didn't tell her your plans and you let her kill you wow.
Turning away from the screen I looked at the papers on the floor only to find out it was the legal document showing that Susan had succeeded to shift all his properties into her name, well this is definitely wrong .
'HA see karma is a real bitch and your wish came through you are as far away from him that you can't come back and Sheila would soon join you'. I thought to myself.