chapter thirteen

Edited

Chapter thirteen.

CRISTIANO

It's been four days since Aubrey went missing and I was going crazy in fact beyond crazy I am going out of my mind, I miss him and I blame myself for leaving him in the car with a guard alone. I watched the monitor of the footage that had captured the moment she was carrying him away from the house; I was busy checking around the house that and I am sure it gave her the time to escape with him and my unborn baby, God I can be so stupid.
           That day as I rushed into the house, I was on the phone with my parents telling them to help pick Aubrey up since they seemed to be closer. But the thought of leaving Aubrey alone with a guard worried me but I needed to clear everything so I tried to hurry things up while hoping my parents would come as fast as they could.
         We soon found out it was false alarm, then a sense of dread fill my chest. Aubrey! I needed to get to him, I quickly told my head security to quickly check all footage for anything out of the ordinary. Finally reaching the car I saw the guard on the fall bleeding from his head, the car was empty my babies were gone.
"Sir you need to see this?" My head security snapped me out of my thought so I rushed back. The footage showed how she took him somewhere hidden from all the cameras around the house, she soon vanished using the blind spot to her advantage.
   Back to four days later.
"Christ what is stinking up this place?" I heard my older sister said I never mentioned her before because she was with her husband in Australia but she came back so she could try to help me and by the way her name is Nadine, mom rushed to open the window then mom looked at me with sad eyes but I ignored them all I needed now was my husband and baby and if they are coming to try and cheer me up then they should know that this won't work.

"What do you guys want I am done" I said with my fingers gripping my hair and pulling, I am sure he is in so much pain and so I wanted to cause pain for myself even though I know it won't solve anything, mom sighed before opening the curtains causing me to flinch from the light that suddenly entered my room.

"I'm not here to cheer you up douche, I don't know about mom but all I know is that since when your dear husband went missing you had locked yourself up and has that brought any result to the table, let me seeee hmmm" she said faking a thinking face before snapping at me with an angry look. "NO! dumbass I don't think so, so you better pick up you stinking wet arse self and go freshen up before I snap your neck" well I knew she was right but hearing how I didn't look for him made me jump to my feet and rush to freshen up . Time to find you baby.

AUBREY.

I woke up to the sound of chain rattling and the musky air; I felt the fear rushed in as everything looked too dark to know where I was, I could feel the chains around my hand as my head was banging. I hate this kind of sh*t its vexing when you are kidnapped not that it was thrilling in the first place, I soon heard the sound of a metal door banged open as fear made itself known in my mind soon the light turned on letting me see how run down the place I was kept in which looked like a warehouse.

"Well see who we have here" I heard the familiar voice of who I thought I would never have to see ever again since I got married to my husband, he finally stood in front of me as Susan stood beside him with a smirk on her face. What the hell, I thought she was dead but why was she here.

"OH hey old man" I sassily replied. I know I was to keep all my reply to myself and gosh sometimes I think my brain is unplugged from my mouth.

"I see you can still talk back boy" he growled as I snorted.

"I see you can still walk old man who should be on a sick bed, so what should have made you crawl from your rat hole and where is your supporter of a wife" I said with a smirk as he chuckled in amusement as he walked towards a table that was covered by an off white cloth. He looked back at Susan as they both used their eyes to communicate before she rushed out of my sight and then she was back again but not alone. You guessed right shelly but she looked scared and confused not the crazy shelly I hated so much.

"Well you see I won't be laughing for long boy" he said. Looking at him in confusion what right do he have in telling me what to do, he thinks he can still control me any more. Ha! he must be crazy.

"And let's get something straight, I am not you so better tell me what is going on and what does this have to do with me?"

          He sighed before removing the cloth covering the table and low and behold before me was varieties of sharp objects and by sharp objects I mean different torturing devices causing me to swallow hard as he hummed to himself as he finally found the one he wanted as he picked a small looking surgical knife as he caressed the sharp surface of the blade.

Hell no this mad man isn't going to use that on me, I started to struggle as he laughed to himself before shaking his head.

"Oh it's not you yet boy I just want to teach this other child how to obey without questions. Susan tie her to the chair in front of him" he said as shelly began to struggle as she screamed.

"NO please! Daddy please!" she screamed as she struggled. Wait let us take this moment to pause all this as we gave reference to what she had being screaming. DADDY? How are you kidding me? No this cannot be happening.

"Please am begging you daddy please, I would be good I would be good please" she kept screaming as she had stopped struggling after she was tied down to the chair in front of me. This crazy man was smirking, he caressed her head before pulling her hair hard as her head tilted back before he kissed her lips, while he was doing that he was using his hand that held the blade to rub her arm before suddenly he sliced her hand. She screamed as he laughed loudly as if he was watching the funniest act he had seen in his life, this man had always been disgusting I wonder how he easily deceives women and they followed him like flies . I hated this man so much and I thought I hated her but now I know I don't want to ever see her suffer like this, he kept creating marks on her hand till she passed out of blood lost and exhaustion.

"Well that was fun so do you have anything to say to me Aubrey" he sneered as he used his blooded hand and rubbed my shirt. I knew I was crying as my body shook in fear.

"I thought so, anyway I don't have you time today but it can be any day now let's see if your stupid husband and his family can do anything to save you and that abomination in your stomach" he finally left with Susan as I looked at poor shelly who was still bleeding but not very much anymore .

How did we get ourselves here again? I hope Cristiano can find us before it is too late.