chapter four

Edited

Chapter four

I knew they would soon find out but I just wanted to keep it a secret for as long as I can, shell has being glued to his side since his parents left though his mother hated the stupid bitch he was too blind to see she's a bitch. I hated that the act stopped but I also felt relief that he had stopped pretending to love me; it was already two days after that family dinner and today was Friday which meant that I was going to be stuck in the house with nothing reasonable to do. I had just woken up to an empty house which was a good start since there was no fool to spoil my day for me, I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom as I rubbed my baby bump slowly in awe.

"Dear baby all I want to tell is that don't take your dad's foolishness, but you can take his handsomeness and maybe my eyes" I whispered with a happy grin.

              Gosh I do this most mornings when I get the chance to and it made me imagine sometimes that Cristiano would be here rubbing my baby bump with a wide smile as he talks to the baby. Sighing I guess I should stop imagining things. When I was done with looking at myself I rushed down the stairs to make breakfast and savoy  my alone time, I made toast and scrambled eggs and took the carton of vanilla yogurt and chocolate then turned it into a bowl. I broke the chocolate into smaller bits and began to mix it, hmm yum.

I was so deep into enjoy my late breakfast/ lunch (or brunch) when I heard the voice of the black cat that the earth witches had sent to cross my part every chance they get.

"Eww" she exclaimed with her fake voice and her fake face and let's not forget her fake boobs too that the idiot husband of mine seemed attracted to. I ignored her and continued with my food even adding an exaggerated moan at the end of each bite, come to think of it nothing was irritating in what I was eating so bitch better go check your eyes out.

"You're lucky that my sweet baby I around" she said. still ignoring her stupid ass I was finally done with my food I moved to drop the plate when I felt a hard push from behind me.

"Ah!" I shouted as I used my hand to stop the fall, pain travelled down my shoulders as she laughed from behind me, I could hear the loud beating of my heart and my baby was moving feeling my uneasiness. Shit! danger alert.

"Next time when I talk you listen, whore" She spat before she went to walk away but stopped in her track with a gasp, I finally recovered from the shock as I took a deep breath and stood up.

"What are you doing Sheila?" he as causing me to look at him in shock, of course it's now he sees her. Good thing she didn't hurt my baby. If not today would be judgement day.

"Nothing baby" She said with fake innocence as I watched him growl lowly in his throat as an emotion passed his face when he looked at her and I would describe it as hatred but he became calm as he eyed me from head to toe as if checking if I was alright before dragging shell fish away. Of course at the end he will always chose shell fish and I can't do anything about it, but I still think my eyes were deceiving me for making me believe that he hated her. Like that is possible please that would be like when I become 6'6 and he becomes 5'9; he is actually 6'4.

That evening I didn't eat dinner since I was waiting for them to go to bed before I eat, though I ate snacks that I found in the kitchen when he had dragged her away but I could still hear them move around in the house well not really but let's just believe I can.

When I saw it was midnight I decided to go to the kitchen to prepare what I wanted only to meet a left over pasta in the microwave well I guess I am lucky since that was what I was carving, humming an unknown tune I began to eat happily well till I heard foot falls that sounded like Shell fish's.

I felt the need to turn off the light and hide which I did. I guess for the sake of my baby and me.

"Yes daddy I know but how can I get him to myself if that stupid whore is still married to him" she said. What the hell is she talking about?. What daddy.

"Yes daddy, I will get rid of him just like the first one" silence which meant her father or whoever was talking.

"Daddy you know I'm good at this, come on when do I fail you" she whined. What is going on and who is the first she was talking about.

"HM daddy don't tease me I'm wet already" bitch the fuck you just say. I held in my gasp as I rubbed my bump trying to ignore my baby moving.

"Yes daddy I'll be good" she moaned out. Holy baby Jesus did she just moan EW! I think I lost my appetite what do she think she is doing.

"I want you daddy, hmm lets meet at the house" she paused to man as if for effect before continuing. "I want you so deep in me but don't worry daddy I will take everything from that son of a bitch Cristiano like I did to his first wife and their unborn baby I'll do it to that whore lucky enough he can't get pregnant" she said. What does she mean his first wife and baby? Oh God no please don't let history repeat itself I can't and won't lose this baby no matter what and I plan on keeping it that way.

"Bye daddy I need to go before the fool starts looking for me and get suspicious" she was gone as quick as she came. I couldn't stand to my feet because I was scared, what is going on really?