Chapter Three

Chapter 3:

*Re-Edited*

Ash's P.O.V.

Some of my pack members, and I decided to have breakfast in the food court that's in the casino. Though most stayed in their rooms to dress up, and get ready for the ceremony.

As I walked into the floor, my pack on both sides of me, in a protective half circle, I was chatting with Elli, my little sister.

Elli had red hair that's curly at the ends, light blue eyes, 5'4, and is curvy. She's fifteen. Right now she's wearing a red top, skinny jeans, and white flip flops.

Then it hit me, a strong alluring scent. It smelled like peaches, and raspberries. My wolf howled in content, and love. I looked everywhere, but as soon as the scent came, it vanished.

My wolf, Sam growled, angrily.

What's wrong, Sam?, I asked confused.

She's, our mate... We found her... That's why that scent lured you in, but... SHE HID HER SCENT, SO WE CANNOT FIND HER!, Sam whimpered, both sad and angry.

Doesn't that mean she's mates with, Brad, and Connor too?, I ask, happily.

Yes, but only because you're all identical, not fraternal triplets. However now we have to find her. It seems that she doesn't want to be found at the moment, so be sure to pay attention to everything. Remember we can still find her if we touch her. So tell our brothers, she's playing hide and seek. They'll find her., Sam replies.

Ok, I said.

I mind linked my two brothers, who are my triplet siblings. We're only seventeen. All three of us are the Alpha's of the Moonless pack. The largest, and strongest pack in the world. Our territory is in a secluded area in the U.S.

Anyways, my brother's, and I are very special. Not only are we triplet Alphas, which is one of a kind, We're Pure wolves.

As you know there's only five of us in the whole world. So my brother's and I are all white, but we have different eye colors. Brad has burgundy-blue eyes, while Conner has silver-green eyes, and I have golden-red eyes.

We're not the strongest Alpha's though, nor are we the strongest Pure's, it is however, the only female Alpha, not only is she that first female Alpha in history, she's also the first female Pure. Though unmated, she's still stronger than any Alpha in the world. Unlike us, she's all black, only her pack, the Galaxies pack, has ever seen her wolf. So many believe she's a myth, or at least a terrible beast, that cares for no one, but her pack. She's ten times stronger than Pure white wolves. Not even my brothers and I could take her on, even if we attacked her at the same time, most likely we'd all lose in a matter of seconds.

She's supposedly won against all the Alphas at age ten, ranking her the strongest Alpha in the world. My brother's, and I were out that day, so we couldn't see how she beat our dad. Even now, my dad still has yet to tell us what she did, in order to beat him because the only witnesses to this event was our mother whom was the Luna of the pack before we took over, the Beta, Delta, and Gamma. Of course loyal to our father, will not tell us either.

Anyways, I heard that her packs came for the Teasing for the first time. Some said it's because their elders are putting pressure on her, to find her mate. Though she'll stay as the Alpha, she still needs to have her mate, so she will be recognized officially as the Alpha to her pack.

Brad! Conner! I've smelt our mate earlier, but Sam said she hid her scent. So keep an eye out for her. I'm on floor eight, so most likely she's from the Galaxies pack., I warned them, through mind link.

What?! She hid her scent!? Why?, Conner's wolf, Liam whimpered.

I shrugged through mind link, and said, Dunno. Just find her!

Ok, fine..., Brad says.

See ya, later bro. I'm with Amy, right now. So I'm gonna play with her for awhile. I don't want a mate, so I'm staying out of this., Conner says smugly.

Ugh. Amy's the pack slut, and would do anything to get fucked. She came onto Brad, and I before, not to mention she tried to fully mate with Conner once. Conner's an idiot, he may be an Alpha, but he doesn't want a mate. He's famous for being the 'bad boy' in school. Connor, and Amy have an off-again-on-again relationship. Right now their on, and dating. If that's what you call it. I sigh in frustration.

Whatever, Conner. She's our mate, you're supposed to love her, and take care of her! I just told you the situation, but you don't give a fuck! Liam wants her, probably you do too, but you're being such an ass!

Who cares! Leave me alone!, Conner roars, and cuts off the link.

It's fine, Ash. I'll help you look. You know how Connor feels., Brad says.

Okay. See you tonight. I'm gonna go eat. Bye., I said calmly, and tune out of the link.

I notice a cute girl staring at me. She has long black hair, that curled, ivory green eyes, 6'2, and totally sexy. She's wearing a black leather jacket, purple v-neck, matching black leather pants, and black heeled boots. She has dark blue mascara that make her eyes pop, and some pinkish red lipstick.

She looked hot, I could feel power, stronger than mine, radiate from her. I turn away from her, knowing if I looked at her any longer I'd submit to her. I knew right away who she was, she was the Pure black wolf, number one Alpha, throughout the world.

For some reason my wolf whined and growled at me. I thought maybe she might be my mate... But I shook it off. The hottest and strongest she-wolf as our mate? Yea, right!

I feel Sam pace inside my head, and growl at me.

What's wrong with you?, I ask.

Wait and see., he says, growling.

Ok..., I said, then shut off our connection.

This is going to be a weird week, I think to myself, and walk towards my pack.