Chapter Seven

*Edited*
Yvonne's P.O.V.

As I ran down the halls to level eight, I bumped into some one. I was still in my wolf form, so I looked down, and saw I bumped a girl my age down.

She looked up at me, in awe, and submitted to me in seconds. I gave her a wolfish smile and look around. No one was here except for us, so I transformed back, and put on my dress. "Hi. My names Yvonne, the Alpha of the Galaxies pack. You are?" I ask.

"I-I'm Alice Summers, the Warriors daughter of Emerald pack. Nice to meet you Alpha." She says, and bows her head. Summer was very pretty, white silver blonde hair, bright blue eyes, 5'10, and skinny, but muscular. She wore a lip ring, a black skull chocker, black v neck, faded black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and black stiletto heels.

"Your so pretty. Come on, I'm hiding from my mates, right now. Come with me!" I tell her, and drag her with me to the top floor, which was the roof.

"Mates?" Alice asks, surprised.

I smile. "Yeah, their Alpha's of the Moonless pack. Ash, Brad, and Conner, their all bloody hot!" I shout.

She giggles, and says, "Lucky! Anyways, I'm sixteen, how old are you?"

"Same, I'll introduce you to my pack. I have this feeling..." I mumble the last part.

It was true, I did have this feeling, about this pretty girl.

Hmmm... It's your powers that's kicking in., Grace says.

Probably because I met my mates, right?, I ask her.

Yeah, maybe., Grace replies.

Ok. I'll talk to you later., I say, as Alice and I walk out the elevator.

Ok, bye., Grace says before cutting me off.

"Come on! Smell! Do you think your mates here?" I ask her, my instincts kicking in.

She looks at me confused, before putting her nose in the air, and sniffing. She looks surprised, and smiles at me. When she says that one simple word, I know that my powers are coming soon, "Yes."

I notice my Gamma, coming up behind her, and says, "Hello, mate."

That's when I smile, and walk away, to tell my pack the news.

*********************************

So!!!! Do you guys like the new character? I named her after some one on my follows, that I see who's always the first to comment, so I wanna say I appreciate you!

I dedicate this chapter to SummersViolet ! I love you already Alice, your so sweet! Just so you know your characters looks is based on your pic, so of it ain't actually you... sorry.

Anyways, I know that this was short, but I promised myself to make a character on her cause she always, usually the first to comment on a chapter!

So now, follow me, comment, vote for this, add it to ur reading list, and tell your friends!

Love y'all!!!

-SecretsStayHere