Chapter Nine

*Edited*
Yvonne's P.O.V.

My mates, and I are practically running to their room. Though I'm behind them, so I know were I'm going.

Finally! Goddess, I totally love you! We got THREE HOT MATES!, Grace purred happily.

I smiled at her, and said, Yup three guys... And right now I get to have them.

All of them!, Grace continued to purr.

I was about to reply, when my mates stopped at a door, that was painted gold, and white.

They turn to look at me, gazes questioning. I smile, and purr lovingly at them, which they respond to. Ash turns back to the door, and unlocks it. Brad hugs me from behind, and nibbles at my right ear. While Conner, stands in front of me, and gives me a quick passionate kiss.

Ash opens the door, and enters. Followed by Brad, and Conner. They all sit down on the bed, as I look around the room. Three beds, that they moved to make it a large bed, a couch, three desks, windows, and other things I didn't care to notice.

I look behind me one more time. I know that when I close the door, right then, is that I'm about to lose my virginity. Not only that, but I was about to be marked- no, claimed by THREE 'PURE' ALPHAS.

****

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So? y'all like it? Your probably mad that I left it hanging, but I promise to have it ALL in the next chap.