Author's Note 2

Ok people. If I get a hundred followers by the end of the week I'll update twice a week for the month.

If I get over 120 I'll do three a week!

So right now I've got... 87 followers!

But if I don't get the 100 by the 18th of August then I'll only update when I get the chance!

Sorry, but let the game begin!!!

-SecretsStayHere

Part 2!!!
----
So I just posted a new story, but I didn't start it yet only did a author's note.
Please check it out.
It's called Bad Boy Vs. Bad Girl
The sum:
The cliche novels based on, the good girl with the bad boy, or even the bad girl with the good boy.Yet, this isn't a cliche novel.
*
Meet Alana Tara, the girl who's been banned from Canada, China, and Texas.The girl who's been kicked out of countless schools all over the world.The rich girl who has five lawyers that keep her out of juvenile jail, many, many times.The baddest of the bad.Now in the middle of January she transfers to J.W.N. high school.There she runs into the schools bad boy.
*
Meet Mike Millers, the guy who's been to juvy seven times.The guy who's the leader of a small gang.The guy who takes shit from nobody.The guy with a deep secret.The guy who's the bad boy of J.W.N., high school.The worst guy possible.Mike so happens to have a run in with the infamous badass Alana Tara.
*
That's how it all begins, both immediately declare war on each other.On Alana's first day of school she tells the whole school to pick a side.If they don't pick a side...She'll give them hell.