Chapter Five

*Re-Edited*

Connor's P.O.V.

What the hell?! That bitch fucking flipped me over, like it was nothing! I mean come on, I probably weigh twice as more than she does. This is fucking ridiculous! When I get her, I swear, she's gonna regret it.

My brothers and I were chasing after her, but she was way faster than us.Though, I guess it makes sense since she's the only Pure black wolf. But still, I mean we were using our full on speed, which i'm hoping that means she was too, if not there's no freaking way we're gonna get close to her. Not at all.

She went into the elevator ten feet in front of us, and as it began to close she smirked. Then she shouted, "See ya guys later! Try, and find me! If you can, that is!" She tossed her hair back, winks at us, of course she rubs it in our faces when she throws her head back, and laughs at us, then with that the elevator closed.

We stand there panting, too out of breath to move. We stay like that in silence for a moment, that seems to pass slowly by.

"Well... At least we know who are mate is. Ash, what should we do? She still has her scent closed off from us, and there's twenty five floors in this damn hotel, not to mention there's like seventy rooms on all the floors. She could be literally anywhere. Or she might not even be here in the hotel anymore, considering how fast she can run, i'm assuming she's already long gone." Brad finally says, breaking the silence.

"Well, we need to go to her pack first. We'll tell them we're her mates, and ask where'd she go.They'll tell us if we ask nice enough." Ash suggested.

I thought about it. At first I didn't want a mate... But now I wanted her. Badly. I love her already, and her personality. Even if she is stronger, and flipped me over. I'll show her who's boss, anyways. All three of us will. She'll fall to our feet, and beg us for more.

"I'm coming too." I told them.

Ash smirked knowingly, and Brad stared at me coldly. "You can. But first off break it off with Amy. I swear, if you play around, now that we have a mate, I'll fucking kill you." Brad threatened.

I nod, and said, "Ok. Wait and give me a minute."

Then I mindlink Amy. Amy, you there? We need to talk., I said.

Hey, baby. What's up? Do you want a quickie in my room?, Amy purrs.

No. My brothers, and I found our mate., I tell her, my voice polite, and pity-filled.

So? Just reject her. She's probably a slut. I'm your girlfriend, anyways., Amy says irritated.

I growl at her. SHUT UP! I wanted to talk to you because I want to break up with you. She's my mate. Not you., I growl out at her.

She whimpers . Yes, Alpha., She says defeatedly.

Good., I say, and cut off the connection.

I come back to reality, to see my brother's waiting for me at the elevator. "Hurry up! Let's go! I want to claim our mate now." Ash demands.

"Coming!" I yell, and race over. We walk into the elevator, and I ask, "So where are we going?"

Brad cuts in, before Ash says anything, "We're going to the roof, that's where the packs have to be introduced. Remember? The Alpha that hosts the party points out which pack, is which. Though, of course he's the only Alpha that can come to the Teasing when he already has a mate, because it's his hotel, and territory."