Chapter Thirteen

*Edited*
Yvonne's P.O.V.

I sat down at my seat that was across my mates. Julie was to my right and my Gamma, Ryan was to my left, holding hands with Alice who was next to him.

I noticed Jayleen, Ashley, and Alex are holding hands with their mates.

I smile and look over at them, I ask, "Are you gonna introduce them to me? Name, pack, and age."

Jayleen giggles happily, and says, "This is Danny, he's the Beta of your mates pack."

Danny has light brown hair, sparkling green eyes, 6'2, and a nice build. He wore a black jacket, a snap back, jeans, and Nikes.

Danny says, "I'm nineteen, nice to meet you Alpha... Or is it Luna now?"

"Alpha cause I'm still stronger than my mates." I reply, as my mates shrug.

Ashley smiles at me with joy, but sadness also, and says, "Well, this is my mate Joshua, he's from the Emerald pack... The Beta... So I have to leave..."

Tears form in all our eyes, and we become silent. Joshua has light reddish brown hair, brown eyes, 6'1, and has stubble on his chin. He wore a Nike shirt, black pants, a ring on his thumb, and sneakers.

Joshua clears his throat, and says, "I'm seventeen, alpha. Of course we can come and visit all of you once a week or so... We don't live that far from your packs..."

I smile and nod, "Yeah, we'll visit you too, since I'm sure there are many other of my female pack mates going to your pack..."

Alex grabs our attention by coughing. I laugh, and nod at him to start. He points at the girl he's holding hands with. She has long blonde curly hair, goldish blue eyes, 4'10, and was petit. She wore a pink silver lining dress, brown leather boots, silver hoop earrings, many silver and gold bracelets on both wrists, and a pink and black chocker.

"I'm Elizabeth, fifteen, and I'm from Alphas Ash's and his brothers pack... Nice to meet you, Alpha." She says in a tiny voice, and bows her head in submission.

I stare at for awhile, studying her. Then it flashes in my eyes: Them in bed naked. Then her hand on her stomach. Then her crying happily staring at two red faced babies.

I gasp, and put my hands to my head, as my whole being aches in pain, as if thousands of needles punctured me.

My mates look at me with wide eyes, and immediately hold onto me, which takes most of the pain away.

The others look at me in shock, and confusion. "Did you see it?" I look up to see my mates faces as I ask them.

They nod, and Brad replies, "Yes, since we are fully mated we saw what you were feeling, or in this case 'seeing.' But we only saw pieces..."

Conner nods, saying, "Well, I guess that's one of your first powers as a 'Pure.' I think it's when you encounter someone new, your able to either guide them to the future, or your able to see something they can't and help them understand, or know it."

"True because you did that with your Gamma's mate, Alice right?" Ash asks.

I nod in shock because I didn't know he knew that. But I look back at Elizabeth, who seems to look at me curiously. "What is it, Alpha?" She asks.

I smile at Her brightly, and ask her mischievously, "Did you mate each other yet?" She blushes, but nods. Then I look at Alex, and raise a brow at him, and ask, "Did you use protection?" He looks at me, for a moment, and then his eyes go wide, and he shakes his head no in shock.

I smile, and look at both of them, I tell them, "Well, as you can see I just saw something when I met your eyes earlier... It was of you pregnant, Elizabeth. Congrats, Alex. And, not only that, your having twins!"

Their eyes go wide, and they both look down at her stomach suspiciously. Then look at each other. They smile happily, and Alex looks at me with teary eyes, he asks, "Do you know what gender?"

I nod, but say, "I'm not telling you though because they want it a surprise. Cute twins, I'll give you a hint, but that's it... Both are the same gender."

He smiles and nods his thanks to me, then kisses his mate, and then her belly. He whispers something in her ear, and she smiles as tears fall down her face.

Everyone begins congratulating them, and hug her. I look at my mates with a huge grin on my face, and they smirk at me.

A thought pops in my head, and I look at them, and question, "How old are you guys anyways? I'm sixteen."

Ash kisses me for a quick second, and my mates in unison reply, "We just turned eighteen, a day ago.."

I smile, good, at least their still in high school. "Oh happy late birthday then. Hey, so how are we gonna do this? Do you wanna combine the pack? And where shall we move to? What are we gonna name the new pack? And what school are we gonna go to? Do we have enough houses, and a big pack house?" I ask them.

"Well, since your school is a werewolf one, we can meet halfway and buy a whole area. Cause there's a huge mansion there, and plenty of other houses. Also yeah let's combine the packs, and the name I dunno..." Brad answers.

"Oh!!! I have one!" Julie exclaimed, with a joyous smile.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Starry Skies pack!!!" She replies instantly.

I smile and nod like everyone else does. "Okay then, we are officially Starry Skies pack, the strongest, and largest pack in the world." My mates and I say in unison, our voices echoing through out the whole floor.

I grab a knife from the table and cut my palm. I hand it to Ash who does the same, and gives it to Brad, who gives it to Conner. All four of us chant,

"To see thy love,
For thy may seek,
We may begin anew,
From the stars above,
On the centers peek,
Let only us subdue,
Our pack's rights,
We are to sacrifice,
Thy life we hold dear,
With blood filled tears,
We call to you,
Goddess,
That hence forth,
To name us,
Starry Skies pack!"

Then, all of us mix our blood into a wine glass and mix it. Then Conner hands it to me, and I take a drink of the blood. The guys do the same, and finish it.

People crowded around us and cheer congratulating us. I smile then kiss each of my mates, and the crowd wolf whistles at us. I blush and hug Conner, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

I feel Brad kiss the top of my head, and Ash kiss my cheek.

I was happy to know that I had them by my side. But little did I know this was just the beginning of it all.

END OF THE PURE WOLVES!!!

~~~~~~~~~~
A.N.:

I decided to make this story short, so don't go all fan girlling on me...

But btw this is the FIRST book of the series, ok?

And I did want to leave it at this part cause it's really good, right?

Anyways I'll update the new book of The Pure Series, in two days... cause I wanna make u guys comment ship names for Yvonne and her mates, ok? Which mate u like best and etc!

Also if you guys wanna make a cover for the next book send it to me, and I'll dedicate the first chapter (or prologue if I want to) to you!

Finally if u have any ideas for the title comment on this section.

I will be putting an epilogue tomorrow so you guys can read that...

Anyways, vote, follow me, etc! And just to let u know I will be making the second story over twenty five or so chaps so that'll satisfy you...

Love y'all! I hoped you liked this small little story, and can't wait to make the sequel to it in two days! I'll update the epilogue tomorrow so please wait till then!!!!

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

~SecretsStayHere