Chapter Four

*Re-Edited*

Yvonne's P.O.V.

Right now, the girls and I are in my hotel room, getting ready for the party. Which, sadly starts in hour starts in half an hour. Meaning I have to be prepared to avoid all male wolves, that aren't in my pack for as long as possible, till the end of the party. All the Alpha's that are at the party have to meet up ten minutes early, though, so we can get to the stage, and introduce our pack. Meaning I'll be surrounded by overbearing male wolves.

I left my room, heading to the top floor that also has the roof. I wore a red silk dress to the floor, a gold clutch, black pumps, a necklace, gold-silver dangling earrings, and a charm bracelet. I wore light make up, mascara, red lipstick, and eyeshadow.

I entered the building, and felt the room radiate with power. The scent of Alpha dominance, wafted in the air, it could've been suffocating for a normal wolf, who would have to submit the second they stepped into the room. As I walk in the room it fell silent, and everyone looked at me. There eyes roamed my body, and their wolves urging them to submit. In the room stood eleven young, and very hot men in here. 

"Hello. Greetings to you, Alphas. As you know, I am Yvonne, Alpha of the Galaxies pack. Who, may I ask, are you?" I asked with power in my calm voice. They all looked at me, but not meeting my eyes, the air of dominance, quickly changed to submission.

A man in his twenties, stepped forward, he smiled at me, trying to be nice. He had spiked up brown hair, hard brown eyes, chiseled jaw, and is about 5'10. He wore a colored vest, jeans, and sneakers. "Hello, Alpha Yvonne. I'm Jonathan, the Alpha of the Emerald pack. The second largest, and third strongest. Nice to meet you." Jonathan said, holding his hand out. I take it, and shake it. His face flushes when I touch him, his wolf seemed to scream hormones, and submission all at once.

"Hi, I'm Brad. I'm Alpha of the Moonless pack, along with my two brothers." Brad said holding his hand out. He had black hair, icy blue eyes, about 6'2, and had full pink, kissable lips. I, of course, didn't think twice, and grabbed it. My whole body tingled, practically shivered in happiness, and my wolf howled.

I stood there frozen, everyone else looking at me in shock. They had obviously seen the mating bong connect, I could smell it, feel it in the air, "So you're our mate? Ash said you were hiding from us." A boy with blonde hair, teal blue eyes, about 6'3, and kissable lips said. I stood there frozen. "I'm Conner by the way, and that's Ash." he said to me, and pointed to the first triplet I saw and smelled. They all looked at me hungrily, their wolves we're dominating the room with lust, and love so much, it was hard to tell apart the emotions.

"You should bring your scent back, it can't help you now." Ash said smirking, then he began stalking towards me. His body seemed to glide as he came towards me, my wolf buzzing in excitement, as Connor continued to hold my arm, his grip on me was soft, but firm. His touch sent sparks, and tingles throughout my body.

Of course, the first reasonable thing I did was, flip the mate that was man handling me, and run for it. Yeah, i'm not a really reasonable person.

I looked back, and saw the triplets shocked, hurt, and angry faces that stared right at me, their gazes were unflinching. It scared the crap out of me.

You shouldn't have done that., Grace tells me, in a calm, sweet voice.

Whatever. UGH! I can't believe I have three mates!, I shout at her.

I feel her shrug at me, and she howled happily. Finally, I get my mates! And their, let me spell it out for you: H.O.T!, she yelps, which quickly turns into a lustful howl.

I cut the connection with her, with an irritated huff, and continue running.

This is going to be hard. I wonder if I can survive this.., I think to myself.  

****************************

Please tell me your opinion! thanks for all the comments & votes! Please check out my new stories I posted... Hope you like it!!!

Also you can comment here or message me, and make your own character.

It has to be:

-name

-age

-what role you want him or her to play

-looks

-personality

-what type of clothes they wear

-gender

Please dont hesitate to coment! Thanks!