8. I like you

Sara walked alone in the rain, blocking every background noise out, and left herself alone with her thoughts. Suddenly, she felt someone grab her arm.

"Sara! What are you doing?" I turned around. It was Will. I've never seen such a worried look on his face.

"Have you been crying?" He asked me, moving some wet hair away from my face.

"No. It's just the rain." I said, while my voice cracked. Will hugged me. I felt safe, wrapped under his arms.

"You can't just go around here all by yourself! It's dangerous to walk alone at night in London! I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you!" Will, practically yelled of frustration by my sudden burst of anger.

"I'm sorry," I said while crying a bit. "I just... I'm not the jealous type. But seeing how relaxed and comfortable you were around her... It... It just got to me. Because I know you're not behaving like that around me, and you probably never will." I sobbed.

"You're right. I don't behave like that around you. You make me nervous, you give me butterflies, I feel like I'm more myself with you than around anyone else. Or maybe George, but that's it! I really like you, and I wanted you to like me too, so I focus on not doing anything stupid, and maybe that's why you feel like I'm not as relaxed around you." Will said, waving his hands dramatically in the air.

"You like me?" I said.

"Yeah. I really do." Will said and came closer. Our lips were inches away from touching. Will came closer, and I closed my eyes and dwelled at the moment. His hands were around my waist, and our lips touched very gently just for a second. I opened my eyes contemporary with him. And we looked at each other, and both leaned forward. The kiss was amazing. I stroked his hair, and he moved me closer to him. His lips were so soft. We stood there in the rain and innocently kissed for a few minutes. Could it be more romantic? I think not. We separated and looked at each other.

"Just so you know. Katie is a lesbian." Will said.

"Oh God.. I feel so dumb now." I said and felt very embarrassed by the way I had behaved.

"Just promise me you won't get jealous again, alright?"

"Promise." I kissed him gently on the lips one more time and we walked home hand in hand.

As we got to the hallway to out flat, we kissed goodbye and went to our own flats. As I closed the door, I just slid down the door. And just repeating the kiss in my head over and over again. My head was spinning and my stomach was aching but in a good way. I felt like I was going to burst with emotions. I couldn't fall asleep. Not after this. So I got my laptop out and looked at pictures of him. This guy likes me. Will Lenney likes me. I fell asleep on the couch, with my open laptop on my stomach.