9. First impressions

It was Monday. Sara's first day as a trainee. She hadn't seen Will since their date on Saturday. She had seen George in the hallway a couple of times, and of course, greeted him politely, but she didn't ask him about Will, as she didn't want to bother them. Sara was standing in the lift, on her way to the floor, where she would meet with her new boss and the other trainees.

I'm actually pretty excited about this. I was nervous at first, but since Will has welcomed me so much to this new country, I'm feeling pretty confident about meeting the people I'm going to be working with. The door opened and I walked towards my new boss's office. I could see there was already some other trainees in there, so I just introduced myself and sat down to a random guy.

The meeting was so boring, I actually felt my inner soul and life happiness was sucked out of me. But now we had a lunch break, so I figured I'd be a good chance to get to know the other trainees.

"Hey. I'm Sara. Can I sit with you?" I asked.

"I don't know. Can you?" The guy I sat next to said.

"Original." I sarcastically said.

"I'm Brady, this is Stephanie and Luke." The guy, with the original comment, said. I greeted them all. It seemed like they all knew each other from way back. I sat between Stephanie and Brady, I felt like they were talking over me, and that I couldn't participate in the conversation.

"So, Sara, do you have a boyfriend?" Luke said, giving me a sleazy look.

"No... I don't." I said, staring intensely at my food.

"Oh! Well, then. Brady is having a party on Friday, and then we go to a pub or a club afterwards. You should come." Luke said. I didn't want to come. Especially not when this Luke-guy gave me a look like that. But I don't have any friends in London, and I can't hang around George and Will all the time, so this was a great opportunity to make some friends.

"Yeah, okay. Could be fun." I said and continued eating.

"Sweet." Luke said.

"Here's my address." Brady said and slipped me a piece of paper.

"We should totally get ready together!" Stephanie said with very much excitement.

"Okay." I agreed.

"I'll give you my phone number, then you can just text me your address." Stephanie said. And I handed her my phone, so she could write her number for me.

This day seemed so unbelievably long, and I couldn't wait to get home. Stephanie and Brady seemed cool, I didn't know what to think of Luke, he just seemed a bit unreliable, or maybe it was just me. I missed Will. I was exhausted, and I just jumped right on my sofa, when I got home. But I didn't get much time to relax before someone was knocking on my door. I opened the door, and there Will stood, holding Chinese takeaway.

"Hey. Have you eaten?" He asked.

"Luckily no." I said with a smile. He gave me a small peck on the lips as he entered. Oh, so lovey-dovey. We unpacked the Chinese food, and sat on the sofa and started eating while watching True Blood.

"I was so relieved that you were home. I was here earlier to knock, and you weren't here." Will said, with a jokingly disappointed face.

"I was at work today." I said.

"Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot, how was your first day?" Will asked, and seemed a bit ashamed because he forgot.

"It was alright. I met some of the other trainees."

"Well, I'm glad you're making friends."

"Thanks, inspirational authority."

"Aww, come on. It wasn't that cheesy."

"It really was. But it's alright." I said and winked.

"Well, now that you're not going to be here, whenever I need you, I think I should get your phone number. You know. Just for emergencies." He handed me his phone, and I typed in my number.

"Yeah. Emergencies. Like when your laundry needs to be done when you need someone to cook for you-"

"You know it, peasant."

"What? I'm not a peasant. You're a peasant!" I said and hit him with one of the pillows on my sofa.

"Oh no, you didn't." This turned into an epic pillow fight. It got so intense that I didn't care what I had to do to win! I'm quite the competitor. But then Will grabbed me and held me, so I couldn't move and hit him.

"Let go of me, you peasant!" I said jokingly. But then I noticed Will was just staring into my eyes, waiting for me to take the hint. To be honest, I really felt like he was staring into my soul at that moment. He then leaned closer and kissed me. This kiss was more intense and passionate than our first. Definitely, more tongue. He pushed me down, so I was lying down on the couch, and he was on top of me. I forgot everything around me, and just took it all in. His touch, his lips, his scent, everything. I could feel where this was going, and I wanted it to happen, but I was afraid he would think less of me If I did something more.

Suddenly, we could hear a voice outside my door.
"Will, are you in there? Remember, we have this 'thing'." George said from the other side of the door. Will sighed and looked at me.

"I have to go. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. We'll just do this some other time." I said. Will laughed and kissed me on the forehead. And exited my flat. This thing? Why did George say this thing? Was this some kind of youtube-thing, I couldn't know about? Did Will try to hide this from me? I sighed and started cleaning up the Chinese leftovers, and went straight to bed.